UConn Nation AAC Tourney | The Boneyard

UConn Nation AAC Tourney

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
As frustrated as I am, or any of us are, with this season, this is a unique opportunity for the Huskies. Having the AAC Tournament in Hartford is something that gives UConn such an advantage over Houston, SMU, Cincy, and any other team in this conference. Yes, injuries have buried this team this year and devastated the season. However, I for one watching every game have seen players show up and fight through illness's, nagging injuries, awkward rotations (Like 3 bigs on the floor at once), and more. Going into the AAC Tournament we will have our core 8 players that have played this season healthy, trying to make one final push to win the conference. Some are gunna write them off and not support this weekend, which is sad because this opportunity to support the Huskies in Hartford with a tourney bid on the line is unique and might never happen again. My challenge to UConn Nation is to come out and support and push them as deep into the weekend as we possibly can. I think we can agree that not even Cincy, Houston, and SMU are unbeatable, and we've seen that this season. Crazier things have happened, after all it is March and the Huskies are still alive.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#
Top Bottom