UConn Men's Basketball 2023 Postseason Run Video | The Boneyard

UConn Men's Basketball 2023 Postseason Run Video

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Great video - added to my collection of go-tos when in the mood for a championship run.

One minor beef: barely any highlights from the chip including the biggest shot ever with Hawkins up 5. The video didn’t capture the tension of that moment.

But otherwise it was awesome.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
It sure would have been nice to see NA stay. He made some big plays for us. I know we are going to be better than St Johns and he will now probably get the same minutes there as he would have gotten with us. I liked what he brought to the team and he was streaky. Always good to have one of those type role players. Wish him the best and I know I am biased but staying would have been a better move. But then maybe we don’t get Spencer.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
I CANNOT wait for this upcoming season.

I feel like Iona was the only team that thought they could beat us. Those other teams saw the Husky Express coming down the tracks and were simply deflated. That was the type of season where if it never ended, we’d still be winning today. Unstoppable.

Reaction Score
IMG_1782.png

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
This video got me to watch the Miami and Gonzaga games again. I always love watching the Gonzaga game as it was very competitive in the first half and even up until the Timme elbow 4th foul. For me that game was the one that had me very nervous. The most of any other time in the tourney maybe the first half vs Iona was the same level of oh **. I kinda knew if we could beat Gonzaga the road to the chip was open even before San Diego St beat Creighton…

Reaction Score
It sure would have been nice to see NA stay. He made some big plays for us. I know we are going to be better than St Johns and he will now probably get the same minutes there as he would have gotten with us. I liked what he brought to the team and he was streaky. Always good to have one of those type role players. Wish him the best and I know I am biased but staying would have been a better move. But then maybe we don’t get Spencer.
Agree 100%! He was fantastic both on offense and on defense. I was really bummed that he didn’t stay.

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
This video got me to watch the Miami and Gonzaga games again. I always love watching the Gonzaga game as it was very competitive in the first half and even up until the Timme elbow 4th foul. For me that game was the one that had me very nervous. The most of any other time in the tourney maybe the first half vs Iona was the same level of oh **. I kinda knew if we could beat Gonzaga the road to the chip was open even before San Diego St beat Creighton…
I was more worried about UCLA than Gonzaga. Timmie basically had to go 40/20 for them to win and the best he was going to do against us was 25/10 so I thought we would win rather easily but not as easily as we did.

Reaction Score

I cant believe how this team utterly smashed through the tournament. As close as it got was 5 points in the title game and then two minutes later the game was pretty much over. The haters go on about how this team didnt play anyone but anyone who watched this team and saw all the other top teams play could see this team was simply better at its best than any other team at its best. The two wins that solidify just how much better than everyone else this team was are the Alabama and Gonzaga games. Alabama by seasons end was good enough to be the #1 overall seed yet we beat them by 15 points. Gonzaga a team that spent most of the season in the top 10 and made a run all the way to the Elite 8 got trounced by nearly 30 points. After those two wins the F4 was just a formality. No one was beating this team. Outside of that ugly stretch this team was 29-2 with an average win margin of 20+. Thats all time stuff there.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Great video. Needed to watch it this morning. What a boost to start the day.

Reaction Score
I cant believe how this team utterly smashed through the tournament. As close as it got was 5 points in the title game and then two minutes later the game was pretty much over. The haters go on about how this team didnt play anyone but anyone who watched this team and saw all the other top teams play could see this team was simply better at its best than any other team at its best. The two wins that solidify just how much better than everyone else this team was are the Alabama and Gonzaga games. Alabama by seasons end was good enough to be the #1 overall seed yet we beat them by 15 points. Gonzaga a team that spent most of the season in the top 10 and made a run all the way to the Elite 8 got trounced by nearly 30 points. After those two wins the F4 was just a formality. No one was beating this team. Outside of that ugly stretch this team was 29-2 with an average win margin of 20+. Thats all time stuff there.
I don’t remember seeing dominance like this through the tourney. Maybe back when UCLA won their titles. The assists with our great BBIQ was breathtaking to behold. We could have this again, maybe not right away but by March?

Reaction Score
Loved the courtside level angles.

Watched it many times and all six full games a couple of times.

It will never get old.
The court level angle of Karaban’s hockey-assisted buzzer beater at the end of the first half against Gonzaga is amazing. The reaction time of Jackson to grab a would-be turnover and redirect it is insane.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom