Uconn Maryland Thread | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Uconn Maryland Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Summary - another poor half in execution. Poor offense. Poor o-line. D giving up big chunks. Lucky it's this close.

Reaction Score
Note to PP after half time interview...Coach thats Maryland not Oregon you should be able to stop them..btw 1990 called they want their offense back

Reaction Score
I got a warning about malicious content on that site.

Its all the crap spam popups when you click on a link. Its how the website makes money. Just close them out.

Reaction Score
13-10 terps end of 1st half. Some positive things, the d-line is doing a decent job with pressure on the qb and mostly doing a good job stopping the running backs. The qb for Maryland is making alot of plays with his feet, and has very good escapability. Looks like 32# ashiru has been in the last 2 d series for stewart unless they switched to a more nickel package. McCombs is not running like he did in the 1st quarter, seems to be reading the holes too much and looks a little slow to hit them. Chandler has been up and down in my eyes, I did like how he seems to be more confident this game, I liked the ball to phillips which looked like a PI from NYC. The D needs a 3 and out coming out of the half to switch the momentum.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Its all the crap spam popups when you click on a link. Its how the website makes money. Just close them out.
I went to ESPN3 and will try it out. Thanks.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I am not a bubbling cauldron of hate. I am not a bubbling cauldron of hate. I am not a bubbling cauldron of hate.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
It's amazing how much of a difference one man on the OLine can make. When Friend is in, I feel like we can march right down the field. When Hemingway is in, I feel like we can march backwards.

Does anyone know why the switching is going on? Is Friend hurt?

Reaction Score
They look like they are playing as well as they possibly can, and it's still not good enough.

Delay of game penalty probably killed one drive. And we gave up a bad sack that pushed us out of field goal range.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Are you the Batman?

If Batman is the kind of guy who is this close to putting two drunk hookers in P's hotel room and then calling the Hartford Courant, then yes, I am the Batman.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
If Batman is the kind of guy who is this close to putting two drunk hookers in P's hotel room and then calling the Hartford Courant, then yes, I am the Batman.

I may be able to help you with that. Mike Price got fired before he coached a game at Alabama after a couple of strippers racked up a tab at his hotel room here in Pensacola.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I may be able to help you with that. Mike Price got fired before he coached a game at Alabama after a couple of strippers racked up a tab at his hotel room here in Pensacola.

Just to be clear, if we are role playing and you are Batman, I'm playing the role of Alred not Robin.

Reaction Score
firstrowsports itself used to be clean, but lingering spam's gone beyond just their advertising revenue spam pop ups. If you use it, definitely plan to thoroughly clean your PC after each game.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
They are destroying that side of our line. Is that where Hemmingway is?

Reaction Score
Read after me: 3 step drops. Not deep drops.

And KC, that wasn't a screen.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
So, I'm the only who realizes UMD is gonna overload the right side of the line?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rawdawg35

Top Bottom