UConn legend Andy Baylock cherishing run to Myrtle Beach Bowl: 'Experiencing all the good stuff' | The Boneyard

UConn legend Andy Baylock cherishing run to Myrtle Beach Bowl: 'Experiencing all the good stuff'

Reaction Score
True UConn treasure…

Alternate access link here <<

-> “Getting back to where we should be, experiencing all the good stuff,” Baylock said, proudly. “To watch us hurt for a while and to be back again, just seeing the kids – great attitudes out here. That’s what Jim has done. It’s a 360 on the attitude. No pickle pusses out here.” <-

-> “He's awesome,” Mora said after practice. “He’s a history book. He remembers the name of every player that's ever played here and stays in contact with them. He's a remarkable person on so many levels. He's always supportive. To have him here this week has meant a lot, just to see him around. It kind of, to me, reinforces the concept of family, of a football team and a program really being an extended family.” <-

-> His next project is to lead Mora’s idea of establishing a mentorship program, in which every UConn football player will be paired with a UConn football alumni who might provide career advice and opportunities. <-

Last edited:

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
-> His next project is to lead Mora’s idea of establishing a mentorship program, in which every UConn football player will be paired with a UConn football alumni who might provide career advice and opportunities. <-
I'm sorry, but that doesn't sound like a HC who's looking for greener pastures.

Pro27Sweep

Formerly 31GuardTrap
Reaction Score
My wife and I chatted with Coach for several minutes in the hotel Sunday morning. I had a picture of the three of us at Syracuse game in 2018 in my phone still. I showed it to him and he smiled then proceeded to chat us up. Awesome man he is. I won't share all details of the chat but Mora is the real deal and recruiting is on another level because of Mora and Co.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom