UConn - Jet Blue cross promotion? | The Boneyard

UConn - Jet Blue cross promotion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
Marketing or is Jet Blue really pulling for a UConn win?

1. Paul Pasqualoni@PaulPasqualoni 12m
    Just got on board @JetBlue @Bradley_Airport for our flight to Buffalo. #@UConnFootball #RingTheBell

Collapse 11:41 AM - 27 Sep 13 · Details
  2. JetBlue Airways@JetBlue 9m
    @PaulPasqualoni Have an awesome flight to Buffalo, Coach! Good luck to the team in tomorrow's game. Go get that first win!
    Expand
  3. Paul Pasqualoni@PaulPasqualoni 7m
    @JetBlue Thank you! We appreciate your support & service!

Reaction Score

1. [ ] Paul Pasqualoni@PaulPasqualoni 12m
    Just got on board @JetBlue @Bradley_Airport for our flight to Buffalo. #@UConnFootball #RingTheBell

Collapse 11:41 AM - 27 Sep 13 · Details
    [ ] JetBlue Airways@JetBlue 9m
    @PaulPasqualoni Have an awesome flight to Buffalo, Coach! Good luck to the team in tomorrow's game. Go get that first win!
    Expand

[ ] Paul Pasqualoni@PaulPasqualoni 7m
    @JetBlue Thank you! We appreciate your support & service!

You know what would look GREAT? The CT ANG is getting C-130s soon. I think that new logo painted on the tail would ROCK. It would have looked even better on the tail of an A-10!

Reaction Score
f4u4-012b.jpg

Considering the aeronautic connection to the Rent, I'd love to see one of these sitting out front of the stadium with UCONN instead of NAVY painted on it...

Eventually I will make a model of one at the least

Reaction Score
f4u4-012b.jpg

Considering the aeronautic connection to the Rent, I'd love to see one of these sitting out front of the stadium with UCONN instead of NAVY painted on it...

your pic isn't showing up.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

1) The odds on P having written that tweet are about 25-1.
2) It's a little cross promotion - UConn charters with Jet Blue for away games, special events, etc. (e.g. If you go on one the donor daytrips, UConn charters a Jet Blue jet to out and back to wherever the game is.)

Reaction Score
f4u4-012b.jpg

You know what's funny, the crazy one that shall not be named, and I had a talk about this in the offseason on here, about using the military history of the site and the state as something to put around the stadium. A monument park outside the stadium, for people to walk through on the way to the stadium would be great.

Reaction Score
You know what's funny, the crazy one that shall not be named, and I had a talk about this in the offseason on here, about using the military history of the site and the state as something to put around the stadium. A monument park outside the stadium, for people to walk through on the way to the stadium would be great.

Considering that's Ground Zero for Pratt and all of their great history, I"m surprised there isn't something there at the stadium.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I was up in Milwaukee a few years ago and we were working in the same area of the flight line as the Wisconsin Air National Guard.

They have big KC-135 Refuelers and they had a stripe across the top of the vertical tail that was done up in Wisconsin colors and font.

The refueling boom that reels out to refuel airplanes in flight had a big red "W" in Wisconsin colors followed by ANG for Air National Guard. But when you looked at it, the big refueling hose had "W ANG" spelled out along the hose. Very funny.

3561660913_62c470c537.jpg

HuskyBarker

A Tiger is always Hungry!
Reaction Score
You know what would look GREAT? The CT ANG is getting C-130s soon. I think that new logo painted on the tail would ROCK. It would have looked even better on the tail of an A-10!
I miss the A-10's, I don't miss being on the Flight line in the middle of the winter tho ;)

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
He posted about it one time. It's not a bad idea. I wonder if P&W would be interested. Where would you put it? How would you keep drunk idiots off the planes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom