UConn in the WNBA | Page 7 | The Boneyard

UConn in the WNBA

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Edwards has the whole package except making bunnies. Sho made several really good cuts to the hoop and missed at least two wide-open lay-ins. Also ripped a ball away from Magbegor and failed to put that (much more traffic) one in.

She’s gonna be a really good one.

Reaction Score
The way Alanna Smith has been playing, it may be difficult to get her starting job back. Diamond Miller has had a slow start. I wonder if they will consider starting Dorka and Alanna?
They certainly should.

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
Click bait clown. He loves screaming headlines like - ARE THEY CHEATING? (about Las Vegas) and CAITLIN CLARK"S COACH IS RUINING HER. The basketball tabloid.
I agree. But at the same time he raises some good points. This should not happen in a professional league.

I did not know that the owner of the Liberty had been fined $500k for flying his team aboard a charter flight. (His plane I believe) And Investigating the Aces because a supporter wants to give each player $100k? Sometimes it looks like the WNBA is their own worst enemy.

Reaction Score
I agree. But at the same time he raises some good points. This should not happen in a professional league.

I did not know that the owner of the Liberty had been fined $500k for flying his team aboard a charter flight. (His plane I believe) And Investigating the Aces because a supporter wants to give each player $100k? Sometimes it looks like the WNBA is their own worst enemy.
They are the definition of self sabotage.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
On an upbeat note for Nika she made the cover of a magazine back home in Croatia.

HRVATSKA MATICA ISELJENIKA - HMI > Matica > Br. 5 – svibanj 2024.

Br. 5 – svibanj 2024.​

AŽURIRANO: 16. SVIBNJA 2024. 13:19
MATICA
PODIJELI
1 MIN ČITANJA
M5naslovnica.jpg

Partial translation of feature :

The May issue of Matica is full of excellent content that shows the lives of Croatian emigrants around the world. The title story of the phenomenal Croatian basketball player Niki Mühl who was recently selected to the women's NBA league describes the true sporting success of Nike and her sister Hana who also plays basketball for one of the American universities. Nika reveals all the details of how she got to the most respected basketball league in the world and what it is like to live away from the family that is in Croatia.
Tres cool.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
On an upbeat note for Nika she made the cover of a magazine back home in Croatia.

HRVATSKA MATICA ISELJENIKA - HMI > Matica > Br. 5 – svibanj 2024.

Br. 5 – svibanj 2024.​

AŽURIRANO: 16. SVIBNJA 2024. 13:19
MATICA
PODIJELI
1 MIN ČITANJA
M5naslovnica.jpg

Partial translation of feature :

The May issue of Matica is full of excellent content that shows the lives of Croatian emigrants around the world. The title story of the phenomenal Croatian basketball player Niki Mühl who was recently selected to the women's NBA league describes the true sporting success of Nike and her sister Hana who also plays basketball for one of the American universities. Nika reveals all the details of how she got to the most respected basketball league in the world and what it is like to live away from the family that is in Croatia.
Niki, Nike and Nika, the triplets.;)

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Not sure what the deal is with Lou and the Wings. She's not being given much of an opportunity to show what she can do. Maybe she is still learning the system, but they gave away the last two games late when they could have used her 3-point shooting. Not feeling like Dallas is a good fit for her right now. Hope the future proves me wrong.

Reaction Score
Not sure what the deal is with Lou and the Wings. She's not being given much of an opportunity to show what she can do. Maybe she is still learning the system, but they gave away the last two games late when they could have used her 3-point shooting. Not feeling like Dallas is a good fit for her right now. Hope the future proves me wrong.
The game I saw the other night against the Chicago Sky, Lou played for like 2:36 seconds or something like that. In that short time on the court, she fouled the Chicago players three times. That is all the time that she was afforded!

Reaction Score
Dallas went 2-16 from 3 in one of their games, lord knows why they didn't put Lou in.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom