Uconn in the news | The Boneyard

Uconn in the news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This firing couldn't have been better for national exposure. We are being named with USC in every media outlet. When did you ever think UConn and USC would be in the same sentence? ESPN, Sirius Radio, on and on. Stories devoted to whether the timing made sense and how other coaches perceived it. For UConn and the AAC, no press is bad press.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Agree. Florida's AD even came out to say he agreed with the decision for both schools. He fired Ron Zook mid-season back in 2004 and the extra time he had, he felt, gave him a jump on getting the coach he wanted: Urban Meyer.

Reaction Score
The BY, where trolls come to play. Good job mods

I said this in another thread. These losers should have all of their personal info exposed for public consumption.

Just utter losers with nothing else going on in their lives cowering behind the anonymity that their keyboard provides.

It's a much bigger indictment on the loser himself than it is on any football program.

Reaction Score
So much irony in that. Never ever going to escape the shadow of UK. Just like Cincinnati is stuck in the shadow of Ohio State. Are you that blind?
This guys(cardsfan) is just being a persistant !He seems to be fixated on UConn?Maybe he don't like the whooping they got last year so after a year he still needs to vent??

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
Is that Pat Forde? Doosh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads