UConn in the News, 3/12 | The Boneyard

UConn in the News, 3/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
For the first time today, I am being asked for a username and password when I click on "Today's news links", and it won't accept my Boneyard credentials. What is the issue?

Reaction Score
For the first time today, I am being asked for a username and password when I click on "Today's news links", and it won't accept my Boneyard credentials. What is the issue?
Same here. What a pain.

Reaction Score
Folks where it asks for your ID look below and click Go Back To The Boneyard.
It will take you to the blog, today's news link is on the right side of the page and will get you what you want. :)

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Folks where it asks for your ID look below and click Go Back To The Boneyard.
It will take you to the blog, today's news link is on the right side of the page and will get you what you want. :)

Yeah, but, why the hell should anyone go through that. I have an idea, don't go to the Boneyard, just put the blog among your favs and hit the news link and not sign in anywhere. Is any moderator on the BY paying any attention to how dumb this is?

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Yeah, but, why the hell should anyone go through that. I have an idea, don't go to the Boneyard, just put the blog among your favs and hit the news link and not sign in anywhere. Is any moderator on the BY paying any attention to how dumb this is?
I believe I fixed the link. Thanks for your supportive comments.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I was rushing to catch a plane this morning and linked the wong link. My apologies to anyone who was inconvenienced.

For future reference, if you ever want to get to the blog, just click on The Boneyard logo on the top, left hand side of your screen and that will take you there.

Reaction Score

Sheesh Rock, Nan had a typo with wong link are you going to call her out for that also? Or are you just speaking tongue and beak?
Expecting those that run the show here to be perfect 24/7 may be a bit much. Lock your talons into a link or two elsewhere would be living up to your avatar.
When eagles cannot feed in the present location they move down river. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom