2020 Recruiting: - UConn in for Andre Jackson | Page 4 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: UConn in for Andre Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Daniels on Jackson's time frame for a decision: Would guess within two weeks or so, but I'm not positive on that.
Considering Jackson's prior comments on recruiting, it would make sense he's looking to wrap up sooner than later.

Reaction Score
Daniels on Jackson's time frame for a decision: Would guess within two weeks or so, but I'm not positive on that.

Thought it was going to happen at Peach Jam ;)

Reaction Score
Based on everything Jackson has said, after all visits are complete, the decision will happen quick. He's going to Iowa this weekend. If I was a betting man, Id say next week he will make a choice.

Reaction Score
I think at one point Iowa and Cuse were ranked 1 and 2 for "best party schools in the US"

Reaction Score
Good line. Not exactly accurate (yet) but still a good line.

They've lost 4 picks since yesterday morning, and now only one pick made within the last 6 months is for Cuse. If this was happening to UConn on a guy we'd been heavily prioritizing for two years, we'd be apoplectic.

Like we were when exactly that happened with Diallo.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
They've lost 4 picks since yesterday morning, and now only one pick made within the last 6 months is for Cuse. If this was happening to UConn on a guy we'd been heavily prioritizing for two years, we'd be apoplectic.

Like we were when exactly that happened with Diallo.
Got it. On his individual page this morning Cuse still had four picks, now it has three, but I see the flips on the main page.

Reaction Score
Reallly not trying to get everyone's hopes too high... But could you imagine the BOUNCE of a team that had Jalen G, Bouk, Andre, Akok, and Cliff? It'd be 2009 type bounce
Screen Shot 2019-09-26 at 1.10.28 PM.png

Reaction Score
For what it's worth, Storrs and Syracuse are both 2 hours and 15 minutes from Albany, NY.
However, Andre should note that when traveling to Canada, the country recommends adding an additional hour of travel time.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
I wish you’d use words..:lmao
ok: The three guys (non-boneyarders) I talk to who have been right & early on stuff before (hiring Kenya; Bouk, Jalen & Akok; Springs) all say we're in the driver's seat, and thisclose to a close. The other Boneyarders I talk to are all similarly confident.

But this was the situation with Kadari just a few weeks ago, so I'm reluctant to give the wink. Especially since Andre's going to get an earfull of 'Cuse from people in his life who matter to him.

Closing is hard. I like our chances but it's not a done deal, therefore no wink. Maybe our other insiders are more confident right now but I'm a little bit gunshy.

Sorry! :)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
ok: The three guys (non-boneyarders) I talk to who have been right & early on stuff before (hiring Kenya; Bouk, Jalen & Akok; Springs) all say we're in the driver's seat, and thisclose to a close. The other Boneyarders I talk to are all similarly confident.

But this was the situation with Kadari just a few weeks ago, so I'm reluctant to give the wink. Especially since Andre's going to get an earfull of 'Cuse from people in his life who matter to him.

Closing is hard. I like our chances but it's not a done deal, therefore no wink. Maybe our other insiders are more confident right now but I'm a little bit gunshy.

Sorry!
This is what we need!! Thanks @Matrim55 !!

Reaction Score

But so was the situation with Kadari just a few weeks ago, so I'm reluctant to give the wink. Especially since Andre's going to get an earfull of 'Cuse from people in his life who matter to him.

Sorry!
Jackson wants us but I've seen it enough times in the past where people around the kid are pushing the local school and a kid goes against his gut/better judgement. We saw it with Purvis, it almost never works out for the kid and I hope for Andre's sake and our sake he makes the right choice.

Banta55

Hoops since 86"
Reaction Score

Sorry! :)
Thank you, are they still recruiting Kadari?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom