2020 Recruiting: - UConn in for Andre Jackson | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: UConn in for Andre Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Look at all this frustration. Letting it out is good.

Can’t Hide Internal Emotions Forever!

But please, back to the topic.

QuickDraw

Hi Ho SILVER
Reaction Score
We just need this first domino to fall and October has the potential to be a monumental month
I agree, the first one to go always sets the stage for others that may be reluctant to. Personally I want an October storm so it can rain top 100 recruits

Reaction Score
Andre was apparently a huge syracuse fan growing up and cuse still cannot even convince him to commit hahahaha

Trying not to be a biased UConn fan but if I'm a prospect that wants to do everything possible to be able to play in the NBA one day, why would I want to play in a zone? NBA defense is already too difficult for most young nba players as it is. The NBA may not be as physical is it used to be but the defensive schemes, rotations and ground that needs to be covered are huge tasks. Playing in a zone most of the time in college will just set you back.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I'm a little upset with everyone calling Syracuse "Syracuse". Why bring down sewers like that?
Right?!? Sewers have an important purpose. Syracuse pumps out Twitter bloggers.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Two more people went undecided with their crystal balls. Cuse fans back to their mantra that Hurley is feeding these guys info directly. They really are dumb.

Even if he was, why would this matter? Jackson isn't going to make his choice based on the crystal balls. What's their theory?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom