Reaction Score
You expect Caroline to start?
Is that based on any new intelligence?

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
You expect Caroline to start?
Is that based on any new intelligence?
I thought Geno would start Caroline because 1. she's a senior and Geno loves his seniors and 2. this is a team that Caroline should be able to play well against and 3. Geno can platoon Caroline and Moriah at the point and let Bria get back to the shooting guard spot where she belongs.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
I can only conclude that (imho) it is incoherent coaching and detrimental to the cohesion of the team if Caroline is deemed unfit to play a single minute in a crucial game and starts the next (taking into account Ice's oft-articulated position that starting and time on the court not being synonymous).

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I can only conclude that (imho) it is incoherent coaching and detrimental to the cohesion of the team if Caroline is deemed unfit to play a single minute in a crucial game and starts the next (taking into account Ice's oft-articulated position that starting and time on the court not being synonymous).
Despite his reputation, Geno is basically an old softie and it's not unknown for him to make decisions based on his affection for his players rather than cold logic. Caroline is playing her two final games at Gampel. I think she'll start and I think Heather gets time on the court, too. I could be wrong, of course, I'm just going with my gut instinct.

Reaction Score

I've been to the Oracle at Delphi...the story goes that the priestess sat over a natural vent that released sulfur fumes that helped create the disoriented babble everyone took for prophesy...must've sounded a lot like a Cheech & Chong routine...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom