year 1- @nd
year 2- @ msg(nd gets 5050 spilt of $)
year 3- @nd
year 4- @ er(nd.....)
year 5- @ nd
year 6- open to possibly playing within ct borders

enjoy your lunch:D

Reaction Score
The great honor of playing Notre Dame should be reward enough. We should pay Notre Dame to show our gratitude.

Reaction Score
part of it just came out.

year 1- @nd
year 3- @nd
year 4- @ er(nd.....)
year 5- @ nd

What do football and hockey have in common? They both stop play for an off side call. :( If they have anything else in common I don't know what it is. Why isn't there a hockey board to put this stuff on? Just kidding - really! I hope I have better results after eating my lunch than the Rockie's Josh Outman did. :)
Hdf - Did you really stop reading the O line and 3 WR's thread? The verbal bantering was hilarious.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
What do football and hockey have in common? They both stop play for an off side call. :( If they have anything else in common I don't know what it is. Why isn't there a hockey board to put this stuff on? Just kidding - really! I hope I have better results after eating my lunch than the Rockie's Josh Outman did. :)
Hdf - Did you really stop reading the O line and 3 WR's thread? The verbal bantering was hilarious.

i did stop reading it lol. i like keeping the acc thread going but all post posts on that board need to be taken with a smile towards entertainment and fun and not so serious, its what that board is for :p

i was just trying to lighten the mood here a bit guys. not much fball chat this time of year and it seems every thread gets turned into a monster mess quick.

as for a puck board. i think i'll recomend to tom to change the baseball/soccer board to a all other uconn sports board. maybe give it a cool name or something("teds watering hole or w/e" ). but it should be for soccer/hockey/baseball. the chat there is plenty for those 3 seasons to keep it alive and well.

at some point soon i'll make some major updates in the recruit threads for u guys so we will have some more stuff to enjoy going thru. im also working with tom on a BY twitter, it will happen eventually which will be fun for this site(even if your not a twitter fan).

Reaction Score
How about calling it the SOC-KEY-BALL board? Y'know...SOCcer - hocKEY - baseBALL. :D Unfortunately I don't twitter. My loss I guess.

Reaction Score
part of it just came out.

year 1- @nd
year 3- @nd
year 4- @ er(nd.....)
year 5- @ nd

Fortunately for us, Notre Dame hockey, whiel decent, doesn't have nearly the cache of its football program. I think they would be happy to play in connecticut. BC, on the other hand...

Reaction Score
BC, on the other hand...

scheduling a deal like this with BC hockey would be worth it just to see the meltdown on this board. the only way it'd be worse is if BC decides to hire Edsall as a hockey assistant beforehand...maybe Hathaway could drop the puck

Reaction Score
i did stop reading it lol. i like keeping the acc thread going but all post posts on that board need to be taken with a smile towards entertainment and fun and not so serious, its what that board is for :p

i was just trying to lighten the mood here a bit guys. not much fball chat this time of year and it seems every thread gets turned into a monster mess quick.

as for a puck board. i think i'll recomend to tom to change the baseball/soccer board to a all other uconn sports board. maybe give it a cool name or something("teds watering hole or w/e" ). but it should be for soccer/hockey/baseball. the chat there is plenty for those 3 seasons to keep it alive and well.

at some point soon i'll make some major updates in the recruit threads for u guys so we will have some more stuff to enjoy going thru. im also working with tom on a BY twitter, it will happen eventually which will be fun for this site(even if your not a twitter fan).

I'm trying to understand this. You believe that factions on this board quarrel too much, so your solution to is jokingly revisit a topic that inevitably leads to a quarrel? Does that make sense to you?

Why not just say we're not ready for Hockey East because Randy Edsall failed to convince all Connecticut high school athletes to stay in CT?

Reaction Score
For those who missed the joke...

Fortunately, HE has a very rigid scheduling structure, and nothing like this would ever be allowed, nor would it happen for in-conference games. When the league goes to 12 teams, the current structure of everyone played everyone three times (rotating two home/one away every season) for a total of 27 games will change to a 22 game conference schedule with everyone playing everyone else twice, home/home for everyone except Maine, UVM, and ND since those are really not doable in between game bus trips. Possibly UConn-UNH could be a two game weekend series at one site, but every other will be a Fri-Sat home and home.

And no conference games will be at MSG/Garden, except for more inevitable gimmick games at Fenway which will continue to be a catastrophe for any non BU-BC/UNH-Maine game. MSG is only interested in BU-Cornell, which has sold out three straight times, and is on the docket for a fourth time.

Reaction Score
This source is NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT official. That's a blog run by a 15 year old kid. Trust me, as a BU fan, this kid has been a thorn in everyone's side since he started blogging. He's the son of a former BC player, and got a scoop on one story this year, but has been wrong multiple other times. Plus, he's only citing the same ctnow.com story.

Reaction Score
because of title 9, do we now have to add a scholarship to a woman's program?

Reaction Score
because of title 9, do we now have to add a scholarship to a woman's program?
I believe I read that scholarships were going to be added to other programs on campus, not women's hockey.

Reaction Score
I believe I read that scholarships were going to be added to other programs on campus, not women's hockey.
right, womens hockey already has scholarships. They are talking about adding them to crew and Tennis I believe.

Reaction Score
This source is NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT official. That's a blog run by a 15 year old kid. Trust me, as a BU fan, this kid has been a thorn in everyone's side since he started blogging. He's the son of a former BC player, and got a scoop on one story this year, but has been wrong multiple other times. Plus, he's only citing the same ctnow.com story.

It's not 'official' until Carl P says it's official! :D That's a B-yard joke...kinda.

Reaction Score
I seem to remember ND playing us in the open rink around 1980. It wasn't a big deal to play them then and it won't be now. Any consideration of this is just more strange idol worship that gets us nowhere. Upgrade the rink, the program and get into a real league.

Reaction Score
I seem to remember ND playing us in the open rink around 1980. It wasn't a big deal to play them then and it won't be now. Any consideration of this is just more strange idol worship that gets us nowhere. Upgrade the rink, the program and get into a real league.
ND hockey, until very recently, was actually quite poor. They played in a piece of junk rink, couldn't sell out the 2,800 seats in it, and were never competitive in their own league, of which the bottom half is awful. When they reached the title game in 2008, it was the first time they did anything significant. They do have a quality coach now, new facilities, so they'll probably remain a competitive program, but they really don't have any accomplishments in hockey to hang their hat on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom