UConn Going After A&M Jock Itch Guy | The Boneyard

UConn Going After A&M Jock Itch Guy

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Anyone remember the WR from Texas A&M, Kirk Merritt, who got kicked off the team after reportedly exposing himself to two tutors? He's at Eastern Miss. CC right now and we've got like 6 coaches following him on Twitter. Whatcha think?

Login on Twitter

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Lashlee plucked John Franklin from Buddy Stevens down there. Interesting. According to 2 4 7 we haven’t offered but the highest profile team who has is Tulane and then Sun Belt schools.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Who do you see from UConn staff that began following him recently?

Sorry, I got mixed up. Lashlee is the only UConn staffer recently following him, but he has recently followed Lashlee, Grimes, Richardson, Downes, Crocker, Wholley, Smith, Cox, and Dottin-Carter.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Sorry, I got mixed up. Lashlee is the only UConn staffer recently following him, but he has recently followed Lashlee, Grimes, Richardson, Downes, Crocker, Wholley, Smith, Cox, and Dottin-Carter.
Yeah, I did the same thing and then realized I had it backwards. This guy is clearly into us, while Lashlee maybe just spitballing in his old territory.

Reaction Score
It a tough one though:

Can you stop pulling out your peen?

Very subtle stuff

He hasn’t pulled out his peen yet lol people do deserve second chances in life. Nobody is perfect. I’m sure you’ve done things in your life you regret. Listen, we need playmakers to win, and this kid has that ability. I say if he’s wants to commit to UConn and start fresh, then why not? If the coaches and players are ok with it then I’ll support the team.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
He hasn’t pulled out his peen yet lol people do deserve second chances in life. Nobody is perfect. I’m sure you’ve done things in your life you regret. Listen, we need playmakers to win, and this kid has that ability. I say if he’s wants to commit to UConn and start fresh, then why not? If the coaches and players are ok with it then I’ll support the team.

I just made a joke - I don't even know the details. If Edsall thinks he deserves a second chance, I trust his judgement.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
Anyone remember the WR from Texas A&M, Kirk Merritt, who got kicked off the team after reportedly exposing himself to two tutors? He's at Eastern Miss. CC right now and we've got like 6 coaches following him on Twitter. Whatcha think?

Login on Twitter

I'd rather have their QB, Lindsey Scott, who won multiple state titels and was player of the year in Louisiana, but transferred because LSU won'y give a 5'10" QB a legit shot. All the kid does is win, and he had an offer from Harvard coming out of HS, so he is not at Last Chance U because he was a poor student.

Reaction Score
Even if this is not a fit for us, we should be cultivating JUCO schools like these for players . and for more than just QBs.. There are some solid OL/DL that could come in and show what we already have how it needs to be done in the trenches...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom