UConn Getting Some Sympathy? | The Boneyard

UConn Getting Some Sympathy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I'm sorry if this has already been posted somewhere else on the BY, but it's an interesting read in that it seems that the national pulse might start to be shifting towards UConn. If more pieces like this are written throughout the sports sites, it keeps UConn's name in the conversation and, HOPEFULLY, will open everyone's eyes to what we all know: it's absolutely ridiculous that garbage schools with losing athletic programs have a stable conference home and UConn does not.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebas...787663/its-been-a-rough-nine-months-for-uconn

Reaction Score
I saw this last night. I don't think anyone outside Husky Nation cares what happens to us. We will have to make our own fate.

Reaction Score
Nobody outside any program's fan base cares. We have to promote our value in dollars to other leagues and to the public in general. We are very valuable economically but the message is lost.

Reaction Score
Not one mention about the most national championships in the last 15 years...that might have helped the article a little bit...still sick of UConn looking desperate to everyone. With what this school has accomplished in the last 25 years, UConn should not be in this position while every other team finds a home. I'm surprised more articles aren't written about UConn getting hosed in all this.

Reaction Score
How is that article 'sympathetic'?

It just said "Hey look how much things suck right now for UConn"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members