UConn Football TV Commercial - CNBC | The Boneyard

UConn Football TV Commercial - CNBC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Sorry if this has already been mentioned. I live in Stamford and have Cablevision. This morning at about 8:15 on CNBC (Squawk Box), there was an ad for UConn football. Narrated by HCBD with clips from what looked like the spring game, some tailgating and of course, the Husky Dog. Ended it with "mini-plans are available".

The overall athletic program has made some great strides in the last year. The transformation is really unbelievable. Throw in a solid University President that gets the importance of athletics, the hire of the fundraiser last June or July, not to mention the $1 billion + thrown into the university (research park), plus the overall marketing of UConn has really stepped up the last six months.

Have to say, not to much to complain about these days. The University seems to be doing everything they can to promote the school and its athletic program. Guess we'll see where that leads.

Think my two degrees from UConn are worth a little more than they were this time last year!

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
They know the importance of selling season tickets this year. I hope UCONN fans on the fence about buying tickets will see the importance too.

Reaction Score
I have the commercial on multiple networks lately. I really want them to sell out season tickets this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom