UConn Football Experience for Two | The Boneyard

UConn Football Experience for Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
My Coke Rewards just e-mailed me to say that I won this: Prize Details: Prize consists of a meet & greet and photo opportunity for winner and 1 guest with select members of the team and coaching staff; the chance for winner or winner's guest to be the "Tee-Boy" and to run out onto the field with the team at the start of the game in Storrs, CT, health and fitness permitting, minimum age 8; and 2 pregame sideline passes, terms and conditions apply.

Tickets not included of course. Not sure what game...probably next season I would guess. I suppose it could be for the Cincy game. Of course, they don't even realize that the game is in East Hartford rather than Storrs.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Nice, good for you. I put in for the signed helmet and signed football, really wanted one for my uconn room. I guess I didn't win, no email yet.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
My Coke Rewards just e-mailed me to say that I won this: Prize Details: Prize consists of a meet & greet and photo opportunity for winner and 1 guest with select members of the team and coaching staff; the chance for winner or winner's guest to be the "Tee-Boy" and to run out onto the field with the team at the start of the game in Storrs, CT, health and fitness permitting, minimum age 8; and 2 pregame sideline passes, terms and conditions apply.

Tickets not included of course. Not sure what game...probably next season I would guess. I suppose it could be for the Cincy game. Of course, they don't even realize that the game is in East Hartford rather than Storrs.

make sure u tell us what game so we can rig the tshirt thing. only shoot to a rea full of BYers lol

Reaction Score
Nice of Coke to help Paul with recruiting. Run hard when going on the field....

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I'll make a deal with you. If you can get me close enough to GDL I'll show him my baseball bat trick.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Hey George, how about a magic trick.....

jokers-magic-trick.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer