UConn Final Four open practice | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn Final Four open practice

Reaction Score
A miracle they were in that position. The call was a disgrace as was the foul inequities but the shooting was terrible on open shots, 3’s etc. Being so many star players down is what did this otherwise I think we win. No shame at all and these women deserve props.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
A miracle they were in that position. The call was a disgrace as was the foul inequities but the shooting was terrible on open shots, 3’s etc. Being so many star players down is what did this otherwise I think we win. No shame at all and these women deserve props.
Agreed, but it really sucks when referees don't let the game get decided on the court. That was horrible. I feel bad for the players.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Geno didn’t think it was a bad call on Edwards. He said that she can’t do that and she knows it. The officiating was very uneven on both sides. Thought I was watching a NBE regular season men’s game.

Reaction Score
Geno didn’t think it was a bad call on Edwards. He said that she can’t do that and she knows it. The officiating was very uneven on both sides. Thought I was watching a NBE regular season men’s game.
Geno actually said it could be called on every play. The ball movement on the last play was bad, that’s on the team, they knew Paige would be double covered.

Reaction Score
Geno actually said it could be called on every play. The ball movement on the last play was bad, that’s on the team, they knew Paige would be double covered.
That’s why you don’t call a TO after you get the TO. 9 seconds left push it up court and make a play. Why let your opponent set their D?

Reaction Score

Finally someone says it.

That call was actually a break! If we even got a shot off, it would have been a heave. With the call, we had a chance even if she made both foul shots with almost 4 seconds after the timeout

If course, inexplicably not boxing out killed that

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom