2 years ago at home vs Duke we were only up 4 at half and won by 30

Tonight up at half by 7 and won by 31.

Not identical but pretty similar

Reaction Score
Another fun fact

2 years ago at home vs Duke we were only up 4 at half and won by 30

Tonight up at half by 7 and won by 31.

Not identical but pretty similar
The "facts" were anything but fun for me. Just finished watching dvr delay, and was sick to my stomach for most of the game listening to the Dook love-fest. I know they need to pump up a bad game, but it went on all game long. Talk about total disrespect by ESPN to the 2-time defending national champions. Maybe this is the way they'll talk us into total irrelevance, but the joke will be on them when no bothers to watch the teams that are left.

Reaction Score
Here Is a fun fact: Tony C. was wright again. At half time he said it will be a 20 to 25 point win. 31 points: Okay, he was wrong.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Score I would have predicted with a gun to my head: uConn 77, Duke 64. Actual score of the game: uConn 83, Duke 52.

Last edited:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Fun fact: in our last 28 games against ACC teams, the ACC teams have a record of 0-28.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
The "facts" were anything but fun for me. Just finished watching dvr delay, and was sick to my stomach for most of the game listening to the Dook love-fest. I know they need to pump up a bad game, but it went on all game long. Talk about total disrespect by ESPN to the 2-time defending national champions. Maybe this is the way they'll talk us into total irrelevance, but the joke will be on them when no bothers to watch the teams that are left.
Say what? I watched the game and that didn't cross my mind once. In the first half when Duke kept it close, there was talk about how well they were playing, but I'm scratching my head at your post...

Reaction Score
Say what? I watched the game and that didn't cross my mind once. In the first half when Duke kept it close, there was talk about how well they were playing, but I'm scratching my head at your post...
Turn the sound on next time. It was the Dook love-fest... all Dook, all night long.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Turn the sound on next time. It was the Dook love-fest... all Dook, all night long.
Lol... might bit sensitive, ain't ya? Just because they said the word "Duke" doesn't mean it was a "love fest." There were two teams on the court, and the first half was tight.

Reaction Score
Lol... might bit sensitive, ain't ya? Just because they said the word "Duke" doesn't mean it was a "love fest." There were two teams on the court, and the first half was tight.
Actually, yeah, I am. I'm disgusted by the pro-Duke bias shown by nearly every announcer ESPN can find. It carries over to referees too.

Reaction Score
Fun facts: Some of our players are better than their players.
The others are better than their others.
Also, our others are better than their others' brothers.
Get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc