Uconn Draft Thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Uconn Draft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Shut up about the LSU guy. Talk about BWW. ridiculous ESPN. NFL Network did a nice talk up when he was drafted

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
I think we are done with UConn guys for today but then again I wasn't expecting Gratz in the third.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
And now the interview with the wonderful young man, Tyrann Mathieu. I can't even understand him.

Maybe they should talk about Blidi and what a great kid he is.

Reaction Score
Drinking game: every time Matheiu says man, first to die of alcohol poisoning wins.

STFU TRey Wingo.

UCFBfan

Reaction Score
And now the interview with the wonderful young man, Tyrann Mathieu. I can't even understand him.

Oh you must of missed the one sentence they said. He's never missed a day of school and his dad teaches Philosophy at a school in PA. Clearly that's all that's important to mention and instead we should hear 5 minutes of this kid try and give an interview.....stupid

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

I'm punching Trey Wingo if I ever see him. This is the longest they spent on any player drafted so far.

MattMang23

Reaction Score
America's team introducing America's team's pick!

Reaction Score
Shut up about the LSU guy. Talk about BWW. ridiculous ESPN. NFL Network did a nice talk up when he was drafted

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
That's why I'm watching the draft on NFL Network. Mike Mayock has been gushing about the UConn guys.

Reaction Score
That's why I'm watching the draft on NFL Network. Mike Mayock has been gushing about the UConn guys.

Mike Mayock: Three UConn defenders going in the 3rd is "a testament to what's going on in that program,"

MattMang23

Reaction Score
Mike Mayock: Three UConn defenders going in the 3rd is "a testament to what's going on in that program,"

Hank Hughes and Don Brown.

Hope no one gives HCPP credit for this.

Reaction Score
This display by ESPN only goes to prove what we all have come to know. Certain people are annointed with star power - or should I say they are labeled as such by by the media who love to tell compelling stories. It's hard to fathom, however, that a kid's dream of hearing his name and seeing his videos on the NFL draft is overshadowed by talking heads babbling on about an overhyped pothead, not to mention that the differences between Blidi's character and intelligence compared to the Honey Badger are very wide indeed. Congrats Blidi. You earned it.

UCFBfan

Reaction Score
This display by ESPN only goes to prove what we all have come to know. Certain people are annointed with star power - or should I say they are labeled as such by by the media who love to tell compelling stories. It's hard to fathom, however, that a kid's dream of hearing his name and seeing his videos on the NFL draft is overshadowed by talking heads babbling on about an overhyped pothead, not to mention that the differences between Blidi's character and intelligence compared to the Honey Badger are very wide indeed. Congrats Blidi. You earned it.
Couldn't have said it better myself. It's a real shame. They must have missed at least 3-4 picks because of that crap. I thought they were going to almost miss the recognition of the service men and women.

MattMang23

Reaction Score
You mean other than the players themselves - both SIo and BWW publicly gave PP credit for helping them become better players.

Of course they did. Do you expect classy kids like them to say "my head coach sucks" instead?

Reaction Score
Of course they did. Do you expect classy kids like them to say "my head coach sucks" instead?

No - they avoid it like others did/do.

You can deservedly take the pokes @ PP for offense debacles - not defense.

MattMang23

Reaction Score
Everyone change your channels again. NFL network about to interview the "Honey Badger."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom