UCONN Doesn’t Have a Plane to Get to Phoenix (Merged Thread) | Page 5 | The Boneyard

UCONN Doesn’t Have a Plane to Get to Phoenix (Merged Thread)

Reaction Score
Guys, they have a plane and are departing tonight and arriving at 1:30 am in Phoenix.
we're not worried about them missing the game we're worried about them having to take a redeye on a crappy little plane that the entire team and staff cant fit on that arrive at 3:30am ET meaning theyll miss out on a night of sleep, and all the disruptions to their routine that this will cause

Reaction Score
You think Hurley and team are pissed now…just wait until American Airlines loses his luggage with the dragon underwear inside!
Nights Talladega GIF

Reaction Score
I know. I was responding to the imbecile claiming that we were sitting on our hands . . .
flightradar24 has an allegiant airline airbus 320 to phoenix leaving bradley at approx. 11:30. uconn women flew allegiant to cleveland.

Reaction Score
My only concern is this, are they going to have adequate time to get used to the arena, rims and background with shooting being the priority? It’s not like we’ve shot that well lately.

Reaction Score
we're not worried about them missing the game we're worried about them having to take a redeye on a crappy little plane that the entire team and staff cant fit on that arrive at 3:30am ET meaning theyll miss out on a night of sleep, and all the disruptions to their routine that this will cause
I understand the concern, I was responding to someone who thought they didn’t even have a plane for tonight. I’m not sure why they waited to go out today, they should’ve gone out yesterday and gotten on the time faster. But whatever, they’ll be fine. Get in tonight, sleep, practice, media, nap, and get onto schedule Friday, ready to go Saturday. Better this than getting in later Thursday during the day.

Reaction Score
I'm sure they'll be okay because of how damn tough and great this team is but this is certainly a lot more than some minor annoyance. At this point I kind of expect this type of nonsense but it's still shocking how all of this has been handled.

Reaction Score
UConn needed to arrange to borrow a large plane from someone besides Kraft.

Reaction Score
I feel sorry for Bama, now they will face a pissed off Uconn team that sat around in Bradley for like 12 hours!

Reaction Score
This is upsetting, but I believe the delay is 6 hours. Yes?

Now why the NCAA allows teams to arrive early that’s interesting, unless it’s the individual school who selects flight schedules.

Unless NCAA gives P5 schools the option of a direct flight departing at 11am on any day.
AND
UConn- a 2 stop Frontier Airlines prop plane leaving on Wednesday midnight connecting through Syracuse and Las Vegas or a different Frontier plane leaving at 2:30 am, same route.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom