UCONN Coop | The Boneyard

UCONN Coop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Is their apparel selection limited to what you see on the website or do they tend to have much more? I have only been in there once, but might want to pick up something new for Friday.

Last edited:

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Coop is good for the authentics. Pretty much everything else can be bought online and shipped to you within a day. Of course if you need it for Friday, a trip to campus is probably worth it.

Reaction Score
Yea, kind if waited too long. Gonna head there for 8a tomorrow. GetRatchet needs some winners garb as well.

Reaction Score
The co-op has a lot more then what is online. Whenever I go I find things I have never seen before. They literally have everything, it's a Walmart for UConn. If you want a lot of options I would stop by the Storrs branch.

Reaction Score
DSquiz said:
The co-op has a lot more then what is online. Whenever I go I find things I have never seen before. They literally have everything, it's a Walmart for UConn. If you want a lot of options I would stop by the Storrs branch.

I'm in Enfield. The plan is to go to Storrs. Looks like they open at 8a

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Would also suggest looking in the new coop in the oaks. don't know if they have anything (haven't been in there) but if youre up here already...

Reaction Score
Would also suggest looking in the new coop in the oaks. don't know if they have anything (haven't been in there) but if youre up here already...
Isnt that just Greek stuff?

g_smith

made my username before I noticed the UConn theme
Reaction Score
Isnt that just Greek stuff?

From my 1-2 min venture into there, it was mostly an actual bookstore, kind of like Barnes and Noble.

Then there was a limited UConn clothing section with a few other Uconn things.

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
Yes and they have the discount rack........ just like Wal-Mart lol

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
It's constant annoyance - why is the Co-op's website so crappy, especially for selection? There really isn't a good reason why everything available in the stores can't be found/purchased online.

I miss huskywear :(

Reaction Score
It's constant annoyance - why is the Co-op's website so crappy, especially for selection? There really isn't a good reason why everything available in the stores can't be found/purchased online.

I miss huskywear :(
I would say clothing wise they probably have like 30% of the stuff they have in the store on the website. I almost didnt go because its a 40 minute ride for me. I am glad that I went. The young Dook fan has his first UCONN shirt. Pray to god that isnt bad karma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom