UConn-Buffalo game thread | Page 14 | The Boneyard

UConn-Buffalo game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I don't understand taking JMac out when he's got a good drive going and putting in McCummings who, as everyone in the stadium knows, will run the wildcat. Is there something I'm missing here?

Nope. It was a drive killer. Again, I'm not worried about the future, but Johnny McEntee is the answer for a win tonight.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
Oliver carried the ball 20 times for 29 yards against us last year. He has three 100 yard rushing games this year and might do that here tonight. Dude has gotten better.

Again, Rivers toasts Gratz.

Reaction Score
deleone has got to stop calling the wildcat. have they had more than 3 yards out of that formation all year?

F

fortebleedsblue

DJ got a shot last week and made the most of it by putting the ball on the ground

Mccummings puts the ball on the ground every single game and he still gets to play. Explain that one to me

Reaction Score
note: i have not seen the game at all until a few mins ago, so apologies if they have been tearing through Buffalo with the wildcat.

Reaction Score
That is our second hands to the face penalty WTF is up w/ this team?

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
JEEZ does Wilburn suck. I hate to call out players, but he has not made ONE decent play for us in his 4 years here. Not ONE...Rivers got wide open through the zone there.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Great coverage sack on third down. Half of our starting DB's are out and a five step drop, scramble gets a throw to the sideline.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
can somebody tell me what happened to wilson?

Announcers haven't said. He collided with a teammate while defending a pass then lay on the ground for a while after. When he got up it seemed to me he was limping a bit but my husband thought he might have gotten a concussion from the way he landed.

Reaction Score
JEEZ does Wilburn suck. I hate to call out players, but he has not made ONE decent play for us in his 4 years here. Not ONE...Rivers got wide open through the zone there.

Not to be picky but I remember Wilburn made 2 or 3 big time plays last year - not game savers but close to such. However corners need consistency

Reaction Score
uconn's punt return team is terrible. terrible. my throat is getting sore saying this over, and over again. i have not seen one good punt return this year. nobody is blocking anybody, they all look lost.

Reaction Score
Announcers haven't said. He collided with a teammate while defending a pass then lay on the ground for a while after. When he got up it seemed to me he was limping a bit but my husband thought he might have gotten a concussion from the way he landed.

I thought Joe D said he was on crutches.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
uconn's punt return team is terrible. terrible. my throat is getting sore saying this over, and over again. i have not seen one good punt return this year. nobody is blocking anybody, they all look lost.

I'm with you and I'm thinking it's the blocking schemes. The coverage team is standing around Williams on every kick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom