UConn-Buffalo Depth Chart & Media Notes | The Boneyard

UConn-Buffalo Depth Chart & Media Notes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Thanks!
PP being non-specific. Gotta love it.

He just said in press conference that's he's optimistic but will reevaluate after practice each day as they move through the week.

Reaction Score
NHRJimFuller 1:06pm via Web
WR Shakim Phillips, CB Taylor Mack and LB Graham Stewart all considered questionable for #UConn Pasqualoni said all have practiced

NHRJimFuller 1:08pm via Web
Pasqualoni said injured WR Kamal Abrams is back at practice but questionable for #UConn Abrams hurt warming up in season opener

edit add:
NHRJimFuller 1:55pm via Web
#UConn coach Paul Pasqualoni is optimistic OT Kevin Friend can play vs. Buffalo, 4 others questionable Post original url/185UTC3

>>Not too much has change in the injury department although on a conference call with the media today UConn coach Paul Pasqualoni said he was optimistic starting right offensive tackle Kevin Friend will be able to play against Buffalo. Pasqualoni considers cornerback Taylor Mack, linebacker Graham Stewart and receiver Shakim Phillips questionable for the game. He said all four players have been able to practice this week as has receiver Kamal Abrams, who was hurt warming up before the season opener against Towson.<<

Reaction Score
Jhavon Williams to start it appears:

“@TMVeinti9: this injury kept me from traveling with my team this week, but i know that we'll go up to buffalo and handle business #bleedblue #UCfootball”

aka Taylor Mack

Reaction Score
Thanks medic ... looking forward to seeing more of what Jhavon can do!

Reaction Score
Would love to see what we could do with Phillips out there vs their secondary.

Reaction Score
I'm hoping we win this one, then with a Bye, Shak will have had roughly a month to heal the hammy. We need him, he is our most explosive player.

Reaction Score
With Buffalo's porous run defense I think they will try and get the running game going and minimize Whitmer's mistakes. Looks like a run, run, pass kind of day.

Reaction Score
Which of course will mean run, run, pass, punt. We haven't proven we are that kind of team. We really should utilize the pass to set up the run, but hey I can't wall paper a room with my plays so what the hell do I know. I think our offensive strengths are the WRs and Whitmers passing ability. I understand our OL is an issue, so keep extra guys in to block and send two to three guys out on routes on occasion. Release the tight end and or back late out into flats as a checkdown if everything is covered and the blocking has held up. Ugh!

Reaction Score
Des tweeted they're all ruled out. So much for questionable. Well with a layup like Buffalo you can't really blame him. :/

Reaction Score
With Buffalo's porous run defense I think they will try and get the running game going and minimize Whitmer's mistakes. Looks like a run, run, pass kind of day.

When discussing our offense it's hard not to think run, run, pass, punt. We need to mix it up and get something more than 2-3 yards a carry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom