UConn @ Boston College Eagles (Saturday 10/28/23 @Noon on ACCN) | The Boneyard

UConn @ Boston College Eagles (Saturday 10/28/23 @Noon on ACCN)

Reaction Score
UConn Depth Chart for Boston College
UConn Game Notes for Boston College

Boston College Depth Chart for UConn
Boston College Games Notes for UConn
Boston College Alumni Stadium Info
Boston College Game Day Central

Vegas Insider Matchup Lines/Trends

Media Coverage:

Television: ACC Network: Chris Cotter (Play-by-Play), Mark Herzlich (Analyst) & Sherree Burruss (Sideline)​

Radio: UConn Sports Network from Learfield, ESPN 97.9​

Online: The Varsity Network App – Mike Crispino, Wayne Norman, Adam Giardino​

Last edited:

KryHavok

Oh yes, UConn IS a BB blueblood!
Reaction Score
I would like to know which conference the refs will be coming from. That no call PI yesterday was unexcusable... I'd prefer that the officiating be one aspect of the game that won't be a factor.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I would like to know which conference the refs will be coming from. That no call PI yesterday was unexcusable... I'd prefer that the officiating be one aspect of the game that won't be a factor.
Refs will be from ACC. But even if one thinks the refs are told by the conference to throw the game, I doubt the ACC cares about BC, lol.

Reaction Score
I would like to know which conference the refs will be coming from. That no call PI yesterday was inexcusable... I'd prefer that the officiating be one aspect of the game that won't be a factor.
I get your sentiment and agree on the officiating suffrage we have experienced is ridiculous. 100% but that play looked to be a ball too far out of bounds to be caught. Thus no flag..... Mora got into two officials faces and backed off so its my guess he saw their view upon review.

Reaction Score
I disagree. Clercius actually caught the ball as he was being knock out of bounds by the South Florida player. Uncatchable means there is no possibility of the receiver catching the ball not that it would be a difficult catch. The pass was high but not uncatchable. It was a terrible non call. There was a play earlier in the game where there a possible pass interference call where the pass may not have been catchable.

KryHavok

Oh yes, UConn IS a BB blueblood!
Reaction Score
There needn't be any more motivation to beat BC given that they have fugly helmets, kept UConn out of the ACC, and generally suck at sports.

Reaction Score
This is our Super Bowl, the one game that we circle on the calendar that is a must win. With our win last year, JM should have parlayed that into getting Castellanos and O’Keefe to play for us, New England’s team! We are a national brand , a land grant state university, BCU is a glorified community college.

Reaction Score
I disagree. Clercius actually caught the ball as he was being knock out of bounds by the South Florida player. Uncatchable means there is no possibility of the receiver catching the ball not that it would be a difficult catch. The pass was high but not uncatchable. It was a terrible non call. There was a play earlier in the game where there a possible pass interference call where the pass may not have been catchable.
True. The only thing I disagree with you on is the ball wasn’t even high. Clercius catches it at waist height & is only out of bounds because he’s shoved out before the ball gets there. It was an obvious blown call at a critical time.

Reaction Score
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't our last game game at Alumni back with RE1.0 when we dropped the opening kick-off to for a BC TD? I recall talking into the stadium at that exact moment and it never left me.

Reaction Score

Mora on UConn being in a P5 "we were sooo close, I mean we were soooooooo close!" while holding his fingers less than an inch apart.

I knew we were close but I didn't realize we were THAT close!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom