UConn basketball star Clingan inks NIL deal with RITZ crackers | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn basketball star Clingan inks NIL deal with RITZ crackers

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Somehow I don't see Ritz chipping away at the Doritos market that watches college hoops. But they're an overall sponsor of the tournament in addition to paying NIL to 16 players (Clingan included, 8 each men's and women's) for being brand ambassadors/influencers for crackers over chips. At any rate, there will be a battle of big men as Clingan's influence will be measured against Bacot and Dickinson, who are both also signed.
This does show you the value of signing onto a winning team though. Great team=attention.

Reaction Score
Somehow I don't see Ritz chipping away at the Doritos market that watches college hoops. But they're an overall sponsor of the tournament in addition to paying NIL to 16 players (Clingan included, 8 each men's and women's) for being brand ambassadors/influencers for crackers over chips. At any rate, there will be a battle of big men as Clingan's influence will be measured against Bacot and Dickinson, who are both also signed.
Doritos is about to get Bud Lit up.

Reaction Score
"I had a box of Ritz crackers, and on the back of the box, they had all these suggestions for what to put on top of the Ritz. Try it with cheese. Try it with peanut butter. Come on, man, they're crackers, that's why I got them. I like crackers! I didn't buy them because they're little edible plates!"

Mitch Hedberg

Reaction Score
"My Ritz crackers?.... I dunk 'em"

49902011_0_150x150.jpg

Reaction Score
"I had a box of Ritz crackers, and on the back of the box, they had all these suggestions for what to put on top of the Ritz. Try it with cheese. Try it with peanut butter. Come on, man, they're crackers, that's why I got them. I like crackers! I didn't buy them because they're little edible plates!"

Mitch Hedberg
I tried to top RITZ crackers with sardines but the little buggers kept swimming away.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
FWIW, I'm gonna buy more than a few boxes the day after I see the first ad. They last for awhile, I know they'll get eaten.

Reaction Score
Andre had a deal with Ritz around tournament time last season. I wonder how many they do ?

Reaction Score
Slice of pepperoni and slice of cheese.
I always liked Ritz for peanut butter and used as buttery bread crumbs. Triscuits were the MVP for pepperoni and extra sharp cheddar together. Stoned Wheat thins and Bremner wafers as the vehicle for higher end cheeses and Italian meats.

I really like those Breton vegetable crackers now.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
I always liked Ritz for peanut butter and used as buttery bread crumbs. Triscuits were the MVP for pepperoni and extra sharp cheddar together. Stoned Wheat thins and Bremner wafers as the vehicle for higher end cheeses and Italian meats.

I really like those Breton vegetable crackers now.
Nah Stoned Wheat Thins were for just that- stoned

Reaction Score
Both and for different uses.
In my fast experience as a cracker gourmet .
Triscuits for straight up munching however Ritz gives you the benefit of a vast variety of combos.
Someone beat me to pepperoni and cheese . My wife likes butter peanut butter and jam.
My suggestions for the Sardines is use them with the crackers out of the the water as the crackers get soggy also they can’t swim away . An even better suggestion is use the ones in a can they ain’t going anywhere .
Ritz did come up with a great idea making smaller sleeves containing only 10-12 crackers .Prior to that innovation a serving size for me was an entire sleeve of 30 crackers . Seriously once you opened the seal it was obligatory to not let any become stale.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom