UConn Basketball 2023-2024 Schedule (*LEAKS*) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn Basketball 2023-2024 Schedule (*LEAKS*)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We have a gauntlet schedule, is there a tougher schedule in the country?..If we can come out of November unscathed, we will be on out way to numero #6.

Icehawk

TFG
Reaction Score
Cool, not the most exciting matchup but the Manhattan game is doable for me as part of our Thanksgiving visit. The Empire stuff was looking to be too costly to justify to me.

Reaction Score
As a fan from Nebraska I already bought my tickets to watch us @ Kansas, I always go to see us play @ Creighton (which has sucked every time so far), and thinking about going to NYC to see us play UNC. Going to be a fun year!!!

Reaction Score
As a fan from Nebraska I already bought my tickets to watch us @ Kansas, I always go to see us play @ Creighton (which has sucked every time so far), and thinking about going to NYC to see us play UNC. Going to be a fun year!!!
Have family in the Omaha area so went out last year and took them to the game. Couldn't have been more than 10 UConn fans in the building and getting heckled on the way out was not a good time haha.

Reaction Score
Have family in the Omaha area so went out last year and took them to the game. Couldn't have been more than 10 UConn fans in the building and getting heckled on the way out was not a good time haha.

Ditto! I can't stand Creighton

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
If you've never been to NYC, you have to go if you can.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I wish there was an antipanic vaccine for UCONN fans to be given in October between the flu and Covid shots.
There is, but a known side effect is the compulsion to start random threads about realignmen hypotheticals.

(Shizzle got his)

Reaction Score
Northeastern just announced and I am surprised it doesn't include UConn. Not many northeastern mid majors that haven't announced at this point. NJIT is still out there but could be a very different set of teams than usually are brought in for buy games this year.

Reaction Score
UConn Men's 2023-2024 Schedule (UPDATED)
(please add as you find information)

Shoutout to @Storrs South for the Stonehill game​

DateOpponentLocationSource
Sat, Aug 5Le Cannet Basket (exb)Le Cannet, FranceUConn Athletics
Mon, Aug 7Spanish Select I (exb)Barcelona, SpainUConn Athletics
Tue, Aug 8Spanish Select II (exb)Barcelona, SpainUConn Athletics
Mon, Nov 6Northern ArizonaStorrs, CTESPN
Sat, Nov 11StonehillTBDTwitter
Tue, Nov 14Mississippi Valley StateStorrs, CTD1 Docket
Sun, Nov 19IndianaNew York, NYEmpire Classic
Mon, Nov 20Louisville/TexasNew York, NYEmpire Classic
Fri, Nov 24ManhattanHartford, CTTwitter
Fri, Dec 1KansasLawrence, KSUConn Athletics
Tue, Dec 5North CarolinaNew York, NYESPN
Fri, Dec 15GonzagaSeattle, WASports Illustrated

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score

Make sure you bring your National Championship gear and smile. Remind them about March, when they're sitting home with DePaul

5-0

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
We’ll have people in here complain when we don’t sell out vs. Stonehill.

Reaction Score
I’ll be there for Stonehill, assuming XL but either way. That’s Veterans Day maybe I’ll get on the video board two years in a row lol

It’s also a Saturday and I’m wondering what tip-off time gives us the best turnout.

Thoughts..?

Reaction Score
I’ll be there for Stonehill, assuming XL but either way. That’s Veterans Day maybe I’ll get on the video board two years in a row lol

It’s also a Saturday and I’m wondering what tip-off time gives us the best turnout.

Thoughts..?
These weekend games tend to be noon starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom