Men - UConn Baseball @ 2023 NCAA Tournament’s Gainesville Regional (6/2>6/5). Elimination Sunday 6/4/23 v. Florida Gators @Noon on SEC Network | Page 14 | The Boneyard

Men UConn Baseball @ 2023 NCAA Tournament’s Gainesville Regional (6/2>6/5). Elimination Sunday 6/4/23 v. Florida Gators @Noon on SEC Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Started watching closely for the first time in 2018 and haven’t looked back. College baseball is the best kind of baseball,, hands down.

I started following UConn baseball game by game during the 2010 season, and have been doing it ever since. I had also been listening to games on WHUS for several years before that, but I wasn't totally familiar with those teams.

Reaction Score
Bottom 9th, UConn with a 9-6 lead, and Justin Willis takes the mound.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
I started following UConn baseball game by game during the 2010 season, and have been doing it ever since.
And doing the BY a great service. Somehow I messed up the DVR process for the Friday game, but knew I could get home and follow the innings after the fact thanks to the work of you and some others.

Reaction Score
And doing the BY a great service. Somehow I messed up the DVR process for the Friday game, but knew I could get home and follow the innings after the fact thanks to the work of you and some others.

What got me going in posting inning by inning updates. Several years ago there was a UConn baseball game going on in the evening, and my wife and I went to a play put on by the Windham theater group (if I remember correctly, one of her nephews was in the play). I planned to follow the game on the Boneyard on my phone, but very few of the postings made much sense to me, and I really had a tough time figuring out what was going on in the game. After that, I pretty much really got going with my inning by inning stuff.

Reaction Score
What got me going in posting inning by inning updates. Several years ago there was a UConn baseball game going on in the evening, and my wife and I went to a play put on by the Windham theater group. I planned to follow the game on the Boneyard on my phone, but very few of the postings made much sense to me, and I really had a tough time figuring out what was going on in the game. After that, I pretty much really got going with my inning by inning stuff.
It is very appreciated!

Reaction Score
Unfortunate that the lesser used arms couldn’t come through and we used Kirby enough that no chance he can pitch tomorrow, but it is what it is. We’re alive.

No holding back pitchers now. Game 3 is Coe, with Afthim and Willis for a short amount behind him as needed. You win that and get to the finals. Sunday night, you start Sully and patch in behind him however you can. If we get to Monday, I would think Ellison and Fogell become options for some innings, and maybe even S. Quigley. But each game now has to be taken as full do or die, and unless the bats would give us a big lead you can’t hold pitchers back.

Reaction Score
What got me going in posting inning by inning updates. Several years ago there was a UConn baseball game going on in the evening, and my wife and I went to a play put on by the Windham theater group (if I remember correctly, one of her nephews was in the play). I planned to follow the game on the Boneyard on my phone, but very few of the postings made much sense to me, and I really had a tough time figuring out what was going on in the game. After that, I pretty much really got going with my inning by inning stuff.
I follow your posts when I can't watch or listen. And for always giving the score at the end of each inning. Always appreciate your efforts.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Is this correct? We would play the loser of TT and Florida on Sunday.

Assume a win there...would we have to beat the winner of TT and Florida
once or twice to go to the super-regionals?

Reaction Score
And thank you for that! I'm not going to be able to watch/listen the whole game tomorrow. Will be following your updates here. :)

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
Is this correct? We would play the loser of TT and Florida on Sunday.

Assume a win there...would we have to beat the winner of TT and Florida
once or twice to go to the super-regionals?
It's double elimination, like the BE tourney, so the winner of Florida/TT would have 0 losses. We'd have to beat them twice.

Reaction Score
This is my first season following UConn baseball and I've had a lot of fun! Would love to make the trip down for a home game sometime.
I've mentioned it before but I'd love to see our guys come down to Carolinas for some games. Alot of talent down here. 10 teams are in NCAA Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom