OT: - UCONN bars in Denver? | The Boneyard

OT: UCONN bars in Denver?

Apollo

step back from the ledge
Reaction Score
Out in Denver for a bit and looking for a good pro-UConn bar to watch some BET games. Any suggestions? Please and thanks.

Reaction Score
I lived there for ten years and never found one. If there’s one your best chance would be in LoDo

Reaction Score
Out in Denver for a bit and looking for a good pro-UConn bar to watch some BET games. Any suggestions? Please and thanks.
Stoney's and West End Tap House are probably your best bets.

There is a large CT population in Denver and Boulder so I bet you won't be alone at either of those places.

Reaction Score
Contact the university and ask if there is a contact in Denver that belongs to the UConn Alumni Association, and see if there are Alumni living out there that are in touch with the university and maybe you could all get together for a game at a place they know about.

If there are, may they don't know about the Boneyard because I suspect if there are UConn fans from Denver or nearby, they would join if they knew about it.

Reaction Score
Before COVID there was a bar just west of the Highlands that was owned by a UConn alum and he held game day events there. But I forget its name...and it may have closed due to the lockdowns...I think that there is a UConn Alum group space in Facebook that you can check as well...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom