UConn Bar in Providence? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn Bar in Providence?

Reaction Score
Could have been Cheaters. RIP to a legend. You had a get a syphilis test after sitting on a chair there. Or maybe Cadillac Lounge. Foxy was always pretty clean (or so I've heard).
Cheaters sounds exactly right. Maybe it was Cadillac lounge that sponsored the bus. Regardless there were no rules in Providence that long weekend, everyone just walking around town with drinks - 2nd best opening weekend I've ever attended only surpassed by 1990 in Hartford.

Reaction Score
Bradley cafe across the street from the hockey rink on campus. Walk in order a bucket, chuck the UConn fight song on the Touch Tunes, take a seat and watch the PC fans have a melt down
I just checked and you have to actually be in the bar to check in and play it. Anyone know any way to remotely play it....like 50 times in a row?

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I just checked and you have to actually be in the bar to check in and play it. Anyone know any way to remotely play it....like 50 times in a row?
Yes.

g_smith

made my username before I noticed the UConn theme
Reaction Score
Bayberry Beer Garden
Correction

Bayberry Garden OPEN
(Dyer St)

Bayberry Beef Hall - sold and now closed for renovations by new owners

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
The Foxy Lady. That's where Cooley used to hang too. Saturday and Sunday mornings they do Legs and Eggs.

Ive never been but Im sure that is the one.
My friends and I went to a Legs and Eggs a few years back. It kept me away from Providence for 2 years, until I went to Casserino’s this past Sunday.

Never saw Cooley sleezing around tho.

Reaction Score
My friends and I went to a Legs and Eggs a few years back.

I went once with some friends in college just to see what it would be like - it was about as depressing as you would expect an early morning visit to a strip club to be. Food was terrible too.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I went once with some friends in college just to see what it would be like - it was about as depressing as you would expect an early morning visit to a strip club to be. Food was terrible too.
Must be a Providence thing. If you’re gonna advertise Legs and Eggs, at least get the B squad there. No one wants to roll over after church to see that kind of slop. Bad food makes it even worse.

Reaction Score
Yes.
Yeah. Looks like the only way his if you’ve been there before and checked in so it’s listed as a favorite.

Anyone who has this place as a favorite want to take some Venmo’s to play the fight song over and over there before and after the game?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom