UConn at Providence Tickets 3/9 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn at Providence Tickets 3/9

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
We all should be PC fans today. They have Marquette tonight.
The day I start hoping a school like PC will win my battles for me I'll start wearing dresses like you do.

We can fight our own battles and we've demonstrated that we can win more than most other schools can win.

Oh, and I'll continue to refrain from cross dressing until the day I die.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I've discovered the downside of buying tickets to this game. These people have found me.

Screenshot 2024-02-28 131602.jpg

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
The day I start hoping a school like PC will win my battles for me I'll start wearing dresses like you do.

We can fight our own battles and we've demonstrated that we can win more than most other schools can win.

Macho Man Smile GIF by MasterChef Junior

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
So PC charges $ 175 for a single game ticket?

Looks like we have a bargain

g_smith

made my username before I noticed the UConn theme
Reaction Score
I know PC has a great home court advantage at the Dunk/AMP so as a UConn grad that lives in Prov, I splurged and bought closer than usual tickets. Will be to the side of the UConn bench in 119

Reaction Score

Post of the year.

Reaction Score
You going deep? Or what’s your Karen excuse this time?
#semiRetired
Nope. I’m boycotting because of your defection to their board.

You know, I think you owe the Yard an apology for that. “Always trust context from ADub”!!!!! Then ADub leaves to hang out with PC all season.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Surge pricing for a UConn game
This is what I meant when I said PC has been making it difficult to go. UConn tickers start as only via season tickets or the mini package. Then, when they release what’s left they jack up the price.

Reaction Score
I know PC has a great home court advantage at the Dunk/AMP so as a UConn grad that lives in Prov, I splurged and bought closer than usual tickets. Will be to the side of the UConn bench in 119
Good job!

Reaction Score
This is what I meant when I said PC has been making it difficult to go. UConn tickers start as only via season tickets or the mini package. Then, when they release what’s left they jack up the price.
Is Rick Pitino their part time Ticket Manager?

Reaction Score
Is it safe to wear UConn gear? And cheer like rabid fans? Asking for a friend.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Is it safe to wear UConn gear? And cheer like rabid fans? Asking for a friend.
I've never had any problems there, or at the surrounding bars/breweries pre-game. Usual common sense applies.

August_West

Reaction Score
Nope. I’m boycotting because of your defection to their board.

You know, I think you owe the Yard an apology for that. “Always trust context from ADub”!!!!! Then ADub leaves to hang out with PC all season.

That's your excuse? That is even weaker than I anticipated. Sack up.

Reaction Score
So I'm confused, why aren't you going to the game again?
I have dinner reservations in western mass. They were Christmas plans that got pushed out.

So why’d you leave here all season?

August_West

Reaction Score
I have dinner reservations in western mass. They were Christmas plans that got pushed out.

So why’d you leave here all season?
Because I don't like most of you. Any other questions?

Ive got one:
What kind of UConn fan makes a dinner reservation on the day of the Final regular season game against a Conference Rival when the schedule has been out for like 6 months?

Reaction Score
Because I don't like most of you. Any other questions?

Ive got one:
What kind of UConn fan makes a dinner reservation on the day of the Final regular season game against a Conference Rival when the schedule has been out for like 6 months?
That’s interesting. So you hang out on the PC board and the last I saw they insulted you for having a 14 month old kid and spending so much time on a message board. Makes sense.

Not me. It was a Christmas gift and my friends wife had surgery on her foot so they pushed it out. Dinner is 5:30. Tip is 8:00. I’ll see every minute.

August_West

Reaction Score
That’s interesting. So you hang out on the PC board and the last I saw they insulted you for having a 14 month old kid and spending so much time on a message board. Makes sense.

Not me. It was a Christmas gift and my friends wife had surgery on her foot so they pushed it out. Dinner is 5:30. Tip is 8:00. I’ll see every minute.

I hang out on a lot of boards. It's been an interesting season seeing it through the lens of other fanbases instead of just here. I would highly recommend it. You learn a lot about hoops and people in general. For example, if you stripped us of all of our success, we are pretty much identical to PC fans. The same New England thin skinned mentalities. Which makes sense considering the proximity.
Kentucky fans are funny as hell.
Carolina fans love hoops.
Duke fans are pretty much what you expect a Duke fan to be
Kansas fans are insufferable
Nova fans have a decent amount of integrity (well as much as anyone could have in this sports messaging environment)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I hang out on a lot of boards. It's been an interesting season seeing it through the lens of other fanbases instead of just here. I would highly recommend it. You learn a lot about hoops and people in general. For example, if you stripped us of all of our success, we are pretty much identical to PC fans. The same New England thin skinned mentalities. Which makes sense considering the proximity.
Kentucky fans are funny as hell.
Carolina fans love hoops.
Duke fans are pretty much what you expect.
Kansas fans are insufferable
Nova fans have a decent amount of integrity (well as much as anyone could have in this sports messaging environment)
Oh wow. You’re so enlightened! Imagine that! Visiting other message boards for perspective!

Always trust content from ADub!!!!

Coincidentally with you not here, the program went thru the best stretch it’s ever had. Take the hint.

August_West

Reaction Score
Dinner is 5:30.
LOL you really are retired now aren't you? Might as well move to Boca now, seeing as you are going to Early Bird Specials.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom