UConn Army game thread | Page 9 | The Boneyard

UConn Army game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
Auburn fumbled it away with 3 min. Jax States probably gonna win (1aa over the #6 team in the land)

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
Left a ton of points on the board... one bad defensive series... I'll take it.

Reaction Score
Did I miss something with the clock at the end there? Shouldn't army have gotten the ball back?

Reaction Score
Did I miss something with the clock at the end there? Shouldn't army have gotten the ball back?

Army player's helmet came off while making the tackle ... they were out of timeouts so it required a 10 second run off with 49 seconds. Subtract 10 to 39 ... 40 second play clock ... game over.

UCONN coaching staff got away with one when they kneeled on first down. With 2:22 left they needed another first down. They didn't do the math until second down ... but they got bailed out by the 10 second run off.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Army player's helmet came off while making the tackle ... they were out of timeouts so it required a 10 second run off with 49 seconds. Subtract 10 to 39 ... 40 second play clock ... game over.

UCONN coaching staff got away with one when they kneeled on first down. With 2:22 left they needed another first down. They didn't do the math until second down ... but they got bailed out by the 10 second run off.

They improved the scoreboards some but time outs were still impossible to see where I was. Did the scorebard above the students say Army West Point had a timeout left at the end - I was looking sideways across it.

Reaction Score
They improved the scoreboards some but time outs were still impossible to see where I was. Did the scorebard above the students say Army West Point had a timeout left at the end - I was looking sideways across it.

Army had 0 timeouts. I remember the ref announcing when Army called their third and final timeout.

I know what you mean about the font they use on the scoreboard. Sometimes you can't tell if the tiny number is a 0, 3, 0r 8!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom