UConn @ AAC Media Days (July 23/24) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn @ AAC Media Days (July 23/24)

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Ummm... ok.

It was weird because they had been tweeting about it all day and even this morning when I listened to The First Team they said “tonight Andy Staples from American Media Days at 5” and they went on and on about how fun it would be to have the AAC assignment. And then I tuned in at 5:05 and they were replaying B1G Media Days from the top. Made no sense

Reaction Score
It was weird because they had been tweeting about it all day and even this morning when I listened to The First Team they said “tonight Andy Staples from American Media Days at 5” and they went on and on about how fun it would be to have the AAC assignment. And then I tuned in at 5:05 and they were replaying B1G Media Days from the top. Made no sense

I’m betting ESPNU bumped it for B1G coverage.

Reaction Score

When Andy Katz asked about the opener with UCF and Randy said the team has taken ownership and has been looking forward to the game, it made me think about the game at Michigan and how Randy better come up with a great pregame speech to get his team focused and fired up for this one.

We were at Michigan and couldn't believe how UConn came out. Arms interlocked, practically strolling out, with no fire. Michigan looked ready to tear UConn's helmets off when they came out. Our players had spoken about the game confidently leading up to it and they just seemed dead to start off. I've always thought if they had been ready to play with abandon from the start they would have won.

Reaction Score
this conference is such a joke
Kinda remind me of how unprepared we were with our family reunion this past weekend...but, thank God it ended up working out anyways.(Family, where life begins and love never ends)

Reaction Score
Tom Groeschen @TomGroeschen 4m 4 minutes ago
'We're never going to accept a silly non-Power 5 designation.' -- Aresco

Daily Campus Sports‏ @dcsportsdept 19s 19 seconds ago
Aresco states (rightly) that the revenue gap is the biggest obstacle to being considered a power conference, and they intend to rectify this in the upcoming TV rights negotiations.

Tom Groeschen‏ @TomGroeschen 15s 15 seconds ago
AAC offices likely to move from Providence, RI to Dallas within a few years, Aresco says. League geography among the reasons. AAC lease in Providence ends in summer 2020.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom