UConn -4.5 v. Gonzaga | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn -4.5 v. Gonzaga

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
So I have ESPNBet (used to be Barstool) and BetMGM. Neither of them ever shows me a line on a regular season game until the day of the game. Anybody know why? Is this a Mass rule or something? I can bet on NCAA Tournament games much eariler.
Same thing with my books, both legal and illegal. Lines start posting 12-24 hrs prior to game. For last Saturday’s noon game, our line wasn’t up til like 9AM. NCAA tourney games garner waaaay more action than random college games throughout the year, so they try to get some business. On that note, my book has lines for almost every NFL game during the year up before the season starts. Wild.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
-4.5 is higher than I would have expected.

As I have suggested over the last year, we tend to win big or lose narrowly. So I would take us against the spread and/or Gonzaga moneyline.
Opposite. UConn moneyline, Zags spread. Win both.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
If you’re outside of CT, DraftKings is offering a 50% profit boost on the game for any bet

Reaction Score
like I said in previous post, I like UConn -5 tonight. This might be the last time we get a line that UConn can cover relatively easily. Zags are not a usual zags team and u gotta figure after a week of rest everyone from castle to clingan is going to be healthy. I hate betting on my own squad but so tempted to put a few hundred down on either moneyline or spread. I just think it’s a great game to play them. Plus most people around country will not want to lay the five at Gonzaga -so unless you really know Uconn, you’re probably not gonna take them laying the five—- -now if they roll tonight, I won’t touch them Wednesday against seton hall. that’ll be the come down game - plus spread will probably be silly big. but tonight‘s the night to jam them.

Reaction Score
Inconsistent bench and no reliable points that can be taken as a given. Diarra/Johnson hit or miss and castle/ball essentially cancel each other out. 15-20 points east bahahahahaha

Reaction Score
91% of bets currently on UConn, 74% of money on Gonzaga. Interesting…

Reaction Score
So I have ESPNBet (used to be Barstool) and BetMGM. Neither of them ever shows me a line on a regular season game until the day of the game. Anybody know why? Is this a Mass rule or something? I can bet on NCAA Tournament games much eariler.
Lines usually roll out between 12-3 the day before. Switch to a site that offers them as soon as they come out. Could be the difference of a point or 2. However.......if a player is scratched the day of, it could impact your bet. So its safer to bet right before the game, but you may not get the best line.

Reaction Score
Lines usually roll out between 12-3 the day before. Switch to a site that offers them as soon as they come out. Could be the difference of a point or 2. However.......if a player is scratched the day of, it could impact your bet. So its safer to bet right before the game, but you may not get the best line.
For instance, I bet Kansas vs Kentucky -4.5 a few weeks ago. I told my cousin to hit it. He couldn't until day of when it was -6. He stayed away. They won by 5.

Reaction Score
Draftkings outside of CT has a bunch of player props for once.

Newton's PTS+REB+AST is set at 30.5

First thing I looked for was Donovan Clingan under rebounds (7.5) but it's been bet to hell -155.

UConn -10 is +190 (+285 with the profit boost). I took it (and I previously took Gonzaga moneyline straight up).

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
You guys sure do like to gamble. I know more than one person who have thrown their life down the tubes looking to make quick $. It’s an addiction. Be careful with it.
The way you guys talk I would think it would be a lot more common.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
It may just be an app thing.

Fanduel and Draft kings are the general industry leaders. Personally, the interface on BetMGM makes me want to break my phone whenever I try to work it.

If you need any invite codes let me know! ;)

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
You guys sure do like to gamble. I know more than one person who have thrown their life down the tubes looking to make quick $. It’s an addiction. Be careful with it.
Now that it’s legal there’s actually a lot of information out there for people to bet safely and responsibly.

Unit betting is 100% recommended to make sure things like this doesn’t happen.

Reaction Score
No high horse. Just I have seen lives ruined by gambling. Jobs lost, marriages ruined, children lost.
Mom, can I stay up late tonight to watch the game? I promise I will do all my chores and eat my vegetables.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom