UCONN -3.5 vs the Pigs | The Boneyard

UCONN -3.5 vs the Pigs

Reaction Score
Opened at 4. I would lean Arkansas with points because of our average first halves of late, if I was forced to take a side. Otherwise NO PLAY. Hawkins can't keep putting up zeros by halftime. Plus, it's likely this won't be a favorable court setting with all the hog fans.

Reaction Score
Team will be more prepared and looser going into the next game. The pressure just to make the Sixteen is enormous. You could see it on Hurley’s face at the interview. He was relieved big time and still resented that round of 32 Rhode Island bounce out. The only thing that worries me is first half fouls keeping AJAX or Hawk on the bench first half. Physical game, lots of fouls.

Reaction Score
UCONN shoots the threeball at a far better rate. I think it will be the difference. And if you watched the Tennessee-Arkansas game, Arkansas can be baited into dead zones of the floor with aggressive ball pursuit (especially with Clingan waiting). Their basketball IQ isn't high. With that said, I think Arkansas's on ball defense will be a major challenge, especially from Devo Davis. I see UCONN winning by 2 to 5, but the outcome is nowhere nearly as certain as the last two opponents. For example, Nick Smith Jr. could emerge from his hibernation.

Dutch Boyd

A fine place to live
Reaction Score
Opened at 4. I would lean Arkansas with points because of our average first halves of late, if I was forced to take a side. Otherwise NO PLAY. Hawkins can't keep putting up zeros by halftime. Plus, it's likely this won't be a favorable court setting with all the hog fans.
If I could haha this comment I would.

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
All the hog fans...? In Vegas? I saw Arkansas vs. Duke in the Sweet 16 in San Francisco last year. They didn't travel all that well. Unless you mean the UCLA/Zags fans that will be cheering for the underdog.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom