UConn 24, Buffalo 7 | The Boneyard

UConn 24, Buffalo 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The score with 5 minutes left in the third quarter last year before P/GDL really began inflicting their damage.

If UConn gets a lead like this tomorrow please P DO NOT TURTLE

Oh, and by the way Buffalo is 118th in rushing defense (243 yards a game). Maybe this is the week the pass sets up the run?

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Oh, I am sure that our scout team had a very hard time simulating the front 7 of the 118th ranked rush defense this week. I can't wait to hear the same ol' lame excuses following this one, should we rush for less than 100 yards tomorrow. I'd even settle for 75 yards!

Reaction Score
"I could have anticipated some things ... [Towson] did a couple things they didn't show [on film]," Pasqualoni conceded. "It was good coaching on their part. … You always go back as a coach and say ... 'Maybe I could have adjusted faster.' The problem is when you get in the game, the speed of the opponent is usually a little bit different than the scout team you're practicing against, so you hope there's a realization and a sense of urgency on the players' part to understand how exact they've got to be."
"The speed of the game is going to be fast, although you're trying to make the scout team go as fast it can," the coach said. … "We've worked on those things where we said, 'OK, here's what we, I could have done better.'"

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Max needs more carries. Last week was a good start.
75 yds rushing seems a good prediction, Dooley

Reaction Score
Oh, and by the way Buffalo is 118th in rushing defense (243 yards a game). Maybe this is the week the pass sets up the run?

Make no doubt about it, that's where these knuckleheads have put us. We need to pass in order to run, NOT the other way around. These dolts thought they didn't need Tom Brady and an NFL OL to be pass centric. The arrogance in that concept is completely beyond the pale.

Boggles my mind that we are 122nd in rushing....absolutely and totally duck*ing unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom