Uconn - 21 point spread vs Umass | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Uconn - 21 point spread vs Umass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Weird game. Seems like it could be a trap game. I think in week one, this could be a one score game, in week 6 we win by 40.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
UMass wasn't exactly dominant in FCS last year, although they were really young. I think they probably win 2 or 3 in the MAC.

I don't like giving a lot of points in a game like this because there are backdoor covers all over the place in the opening weeks of the season.

Reaction Score
I just noticed that UMASS's first home game at Gillette Stadium is vs Indiana. Talk about trying to follow in our footsteps.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I had seen a projected line of 26 earlier this summer. 21 smells better, but there is really no reason for it to be close. Even if UConn doesn't run up the score, UMass really shouldn't be able to move the ball at all. Even giving UMass a bump on trying to make a name on their first game shouldn't be closer than 31-3, but they play the games for a reason.

Reaction Score
UMass should not be able to score. Lost a lot of pieces, and trying to run the Brian Kelly offense for the first time. If we don't win this game running away, we have serious reason to be concerned.

Reaction Score
I wouldn't count this as an "easy" win. Why do you think in UConn's OOC FCS games, they never played Delaware, New Hampshire, Villanova, Richmond.......or, Middle Tennessee. ....... All of which were crowned National Champions and/or made numerous appearances in FCS playoffs. Michigan learned the hard way not to take an upper level FCS team lightly.

UMass will be pumped.......first FBS game playing an old A-10/Yankee Conference rival.

UConn probably has as many questions on its squad as UMass does. All die hard fans, myself included, postulate UConn may have a better season than speculated by the experts.......with the qualifier "IF" (fill in the blank).

That's a BIG "IF" .......and it really has me concerned.

Go huskies!!!!! but don't you dare overlook UMass!

Reaction Score
win by 24 points. 34-10. The D won't let up more than a TD. Just worry about our turnover prone offense. Should be fairly easy victory though on opening day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom