UCONN 2010's All Decade Team | The Boneyard

UCONN 2010's All Decade Team

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Well since we are arguing about Ranking the Wall, might as well argue about this.

First Team - Stewart, Moore, Charles, Jefferson, Collier
Second Team - KML, KLS, Dolson, Williams, Tuck
HM - Hartley, Hayes

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
A lot of talent there. Lou was a 3x All-American and Kaleena was the greatest shooter ever, but the Mater Dei kids make only 2nd team. :)

I would add the "nasty piece of business" from Canada to the HM list. She'll kick your a__ for omitting her.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Yay, just what we needed, more to argue about before Christmas
Well we won't have to worry about it in Jan, lots of games. :D

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
Tina Charles graduated in 2009, so I don't think she qualifies to enter this competition.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Ummm, who you moving off the 1st team???

Yes, the merde will rain down: Collier. Actually I reject the whole notion of a decade team. Artificial cut offs; but also Tuck is part of the dream championship team and that should carry the day over Collier who was part of a team that could not bring it home.

Reaction Score
Morgan goes to first team. Hartley to second team with Faris! KLS and NC are Hm!

Reaction Score
The first and second team only have one true guard--Mo Jeff. I would move Hartley up to the second team--although I am partial to Tiff because I loved watching her play with reckless abandon.

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
A lot of talent there. Lou was a 3x All-American and Kaleena was the greatest shooter ever, but the Mater Dei kids make only 2nd team. :)
I would add the "nasty piece of business" from Canada to the HM list. She'll kick your a__ for omitting her.
Absolutely! I would drop KLS (KML better shooter) or KML (defense issues) or Tuck (playing time due to injuries) and add Nurse without hesitation. Dolson and Williams stay. Whichever is dropped replaces Hartley on HM list.

Last edited:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
IIRC after Tiffany left they had to replace the floor at Gampel.. :D
Tiff had a great "floor game."

Speaking of that, I saw the 2007-08 (?) UConn team at Georgetown. During the game, Renee went down hard and landed on her back. Because of the small arena, I was sitting in about the 5th row. I could hear the thud and almost feel it. I thought she might be dead. After lying there for a minute or so, she got up and shook it off. At that moment, I realized what a tough dude NeNe is.

Reaction Score
Oh boy... another poll no one will agree with.:eek::rolleyes: something to fill time until the next game. ;);)

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Yes, the merde will rain down: Collier. Actually I reject the whole notion of a decade team. Artificial cut offs; but also Tuck is part of the dream championship team and that should carry the day over Collier who was part of a team that could not bring it home.
Tuck over Collier????

giphy.gif

Your time away has really clouded your thinking.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom