UConn +2 at KU | Page 4 | The Boneyard

UConn +2 at KU

Reaction Score
I am 4-0 ATS on the season and this is an easy one to pass over. Except that’s not what you do when you have a set of testiculos like I do.

I don’t need the 2.5. Give me the Huskies moneyline.

Championship DNA. Exposure to environments like MSG already this season. And Newton will be a mismatch problem that leads us to the dub. Book it.
4-1

You did nail the Newton take though.

Reaction Score
The thing I'm most disappointed about is we lost.

The thing I'm second-most disappointed about is that Cam's shot came 2 seconds early, since I had a $5 free bet at +1300 on a parlay of KU + UConn +2.5 (i.e. Kansas winning by 1 or 2). Almost won another $65 on that.

Reaction Score
The game went exactly as I thought it might. We didn’t hit a couple shots. No argument here.
Huh? So do you get payouts on bets you come close to? You never admit you're wrong. It's O.K. to admit when you're wrong. I promise you your testiculos won't shrink if you do. :)

Reaction Score
Huh? So do you get payouts on bets you come close to? You never admit you're wrong. It's O.K. to admit when you're wrong. I promise you your testiculos won't shrink if you do. :)
I put my record up and now it’s 4-1. I could have easily passed on the game and said so but didn’t. It played out like I thought for 99% of it with them coming a couple shots short and I lost the bet. Not sure why you have such a hard on. Want me to admit I was wrong about something? Okay. I was wrong about what I used to think of you.

Reaction Score
I put my record up and now it’s 4-1. I could have easily passed on the game and said so but didn’t. It played out like I thought for 99% of it with them coming a couple shots short and I lost the bet. Not sure why you have such a hard on. Want me to admit I was wrong about something? Okay. I was wrong about what I used to think of you.
We appreciate your betting wisdom. At 4-1 you’re still up money. Thanks Napoleon.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom