UConn -11.5 vs. SJU | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn -11.5 vs. SJU

Reaction Score
We better win tonight, because I am absolutely pulling my hair out not being able to bet this game.

Reaction Score
This blows. When betting went live in Mass last year, I cleaned up on us vs. the spread. This line is crazy...

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
I do think it is interesting that the line has been steady. Clearly someone knew something before the SH game with the sudden drop in point spread. The professional gamblers must have cleaned house on that one. I particularly like the post that said most of the money was being bet on UConn. Not what was happening the big money was clearly on SH and the dead money was on UConn. The house was doing its best to hedge. Hope they got killed anyway. But for the spread to remain steady is interesting. I think DC would have given Soriano problems even though he would have gotten in foul trouble. I don’t see how SJ can play him down low. He just is not strong enough. Maybe we see some matchup zone tonight. Not sure how we are going to handle him but then money, pro and dead is saying we will. For some reason that gives me more comfort than I had on Tuesday night before the game.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
Completely
Just posted on that topic. No clue how this is happening. Who is going to cover Soriano? But we are at home and that makes a difference. But no movement with the news on DC. Maybe it just a game that is not getting a lot of action so no one is paying attention…….

Reaction Score
Just posted on that topic. No clue how this is happening. Who is going to cover Soriano? But we are at home and that makes a difference. But no movement with the news on DC. Maybe it just a game that is not getting a lot of action so no one is paying attention…….
Yea, that is not how it works, nor is it true.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom