UConn’s plan to sell pieces of Gampel Pavilion court | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn’s plan to sell pieces of Gampel Pavilion court

Status
Not open for further replies.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
No doubt. Just not the way any of us envisions. Including you.
What I envision is the school and its athletic programs thriving due to finally received the respect that has been warranted for decades.

I also envision all real fans viewing a move (if it happens) similarly to (viewing the ECAC bridge years as basically the Yankee conference) go joining the Big East in 1979 and embracing the new challenges.

For the record, a couple decades ago in the old Courant board there was a curmudgeonly poster who would spend his time raving about how great a coach and person Fred Shabel was (I don't doubt either) then blast Jim Calhoun, claiming he ruined what was a very respectable program (I'm sure you'll agree that the best thing the school ever did was hire JC).

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
What I envision is the school and its athletic programs thriving due to finally received the respect that has been warranted for decades.

Respect isnt earned by conference affiliation. Its earned by 5 Natty's. We are respected. Heck we are called a Blue Blood. (which means nothing to me we are the template)

Reaction Score
They they changing the floor design or keeping it the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom