UConn® Platinum Box - NIL Men's Basketball 2023-24 Trading Cards - GUARANTEED AUTOGRAPH | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn® Platinum Box - NIL Men's Basketball 2023-24 Trading Cards - GUARANTEED AUTOGRAPH

Reaction Score
I would want to see the actual autograph checklist before I shell out 70$ for a guaranteed auto.
Are we sure the proceeds actually go to UCONN NIL?

Got mine today. 84 cards and only 1 autograph. T Newt sig looks hand signed. Each pack has one special insert.

Only Alumni cards i pulled were a bunch of Emeka cards and the rest are multiple duplicates of this year's team.

The back of the cards are lacking though. Should have included stats but they are pretty bland.

Overall it's a cool souvenir for a fan and if gets these boys some NIL then it was worth the money.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Got mine today. 84 cards and only 1 autograph. T Newt sig looks hand signed. Each pack has one special insert.

Only Alumni cards i pulled were a bunch of Emeka cards and the rest are multiple duplicates of this year's team.

The back of the cards are lacking though. Should have included stats but they are pretty bland.

Overall it's a cool souvenir for a fan and if gets these boys some NIL then it was worth the money.
Yeah there’s a checklist on their site now, whole team minus Clingan and then Okafor thrown in there too. I think the signatures are signed on the card rather than a sticker which is cool I guess. I wish they made them use a thinner pen, Karaban auto I got is signed by a rough sharpie

Reaction Score
Yeah there’s a checklist on their site now, whole team minus Clingan and then Okafor thrown in there too. I think the signatures are signed on the card rather than a sticker which is cool I guess. I wish they made them use a thinner pen, Karaban auto I got is signed by a rough sharpie
I agree on all points. I'm sad I got 0 Clingan cards.

Reaction Score
Is there any quality to these cards at all or are they cheap cardboard? Looks like I can see perforated edges on the auto card....
Yeah. They are better than the 1990s Totinos Pizza cards.

Reaction Score
Is there any quality to these cards at all or are they cheap cardboard? Looks like I can see perforated edges on the auto card....
I wouldn’t say they’re up to topps/panini quality but they’re not far off. They don’t feel like they’re printed on someone’s home laser printer, but I did notice with a short stack in my hand that the size isn’t as uniform as you’d get with more professional card companies. The cards are all the same width, but the height varies a little

Reaction Score
SOLD OUT!
Thanks to OP who posted this. Was able to grab 2x boxes around yesterday around 2am. Look now, and now SOLD OUT.

One time print run? Will they get them to sign more cards or do they have some in a warehouse somewhere?

Reaction Score

Reaction Score

thank goodness I ordered a box at $64. But even at the higher price I believe this is going to a good cause for the players' NIL.

Reaction Score

Is it possible to get the 2023 version of these cards for last year's team?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom