Uber in Phoenix | The Boneyard

Uber in Phoenix

YearoftheHusky

Name checks out.
Reaction Score
How has the Uber/Lyft been in Phoenix? We are starting in Glendale but considering going to Phoenix for the team send off but don’t want to be worried about not finding a ride back.

Reaction Score
Uber was uber expensive. Lyft was more reasonable. We took two short rides with Lyft. No problems getting a driver quickly or with the rides. I did hear that rideshares leaving the Stadium were a nightmare last night.

YearoftheHusky

Name checks out.
Reaction Score
Uber was uber expensive. Lyft was more reasonable. We took two short rides with Lyft. No problems getting a driver quickly or with the rides. I did hear that rideshares leaving the Stadium were a nightmare last night.
Thank you!

Reaction Score
Ride shares leaving were a nightmare indeed. Took literally 2 hours to get connected to an Uber from Westgate at $100+. So many rides cancelled on us too. Only thing that isn’t terrible about it is there is at least food and bars to kill time in (unlike Houston) but if you’re hoping to get out of dodge immediately post-game, don’t count on Uber.

Reaction Score
If you're staying in Glendale, stay in Glendale. Plenty of bars and restaurants here. As other posters mentioned, Ubers are expensive and the drivers suck. Went to Old Town Scottsdale today and I think I'd drive better drunk than these drivers do sober.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom