U-19 Photo - Shouldn't this Pic Include Lou? Anyone Got A Clue? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

U-19 Photo - Shouldn't this Pic Include Lou? Anyone Got A Clue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I wish her the best with her family issue. I'm hoping it's not injury related (vs. a family issue), although in a way it's like choosing between a hot stick in the eye vs. a hot stick under your fingernails. Either way I hope she's healthy and that she has comfort and support in whatever issue she's dealing with.

Reaction Score
I am confused. The first picture in this post has nobody sitting beside #6. The second photo has a player sitting next to #6 that I can't identify. Help???

The poster of that photo was Biff, who's also a moderator and quite adept at using photoshop.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I wish her the best with her family issue. I'm hoping it's not injury related (vs. a family issue), although in a way it's like choosing between a hot stick in the eye vs. a hot stick under your fingernails.
I'd much prefer the hot stick under my fingernails. Blind in one eye or losing a fingernail. hmmmm. :cool:

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I am confused. The first picture in this post has nobody sitting beside #6. The second photo has a player sitting next to #6 that I can't identify. Help???
I know some people, who know some people, who were neighbors with some people who worked for NSA. I'll track them down and get right on this?

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Kinda off topic..... but looking at the pic...... Azura Stevens is tall.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
The poster of that photo was Biff, who's also a moderator and quite adept at using photoshop.
Sometimes I'm too cryptic in my (attempt at) humor. ;)

Jim

Reaction Score
I'm completely speculating here, but a rising senior at Mater Dei was killed in an auto accident approx. 2 weeks ago. I don't know Lou's relationship to the student or his family, but the memorial services likely coincided with the U-19 team picture taking. My condolences go out to the student's family and friends.

arty155

Post Poster
Reaction Score
Sometimes I'm too cryptic in my (attempt at) humor....
upload_2015-7-9_15-21-53.png

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Katie did not travel with the U19 team to Spain this week. They are in Spain to play three exhibition games. She has not been replaced yet, so maybe she'll join the team in Russia? First Game in Russia is July 18th, so hopefully the issue will be resolved to enable Katie to join team.

Reaction Score
Any update or confirmation on Katie's status regarding her alleged absence from the U-19 team in Spain?

Reaction Score
Any update or confirmation on Katie's status regarding her alleged absence from the U-19 team in Spain?
Destiny Slocum will play for Team USA
Point guard and incoming senior Destiny Slocum was called up Monday to represent the United States at the 2015 FIBA U-19 World Championships on July 18-26 in Russia.

[LINK]

Interesting that they replaced a post/forward/wing with a point guard. :confused:

Concerned for KLS and family!

Reaction Score
Destiny Slocum will play for Team USA
Point guard and incoming senior Destiny Slocum was called up Monday to represent the United States at the 2015 FIBA U-19 World Championships on July 18-26 in Russia.

[LINK]

Interesting that they replaced a post/forward/wing with a point guard. :confused:

Concerned for KLS and family!

Actually, it's not surprising that they brought in a guard since Staley apparently considers KLS more of a guard than forward. In her comments after the Canada game, she said that the USA team was down a guard. As far as I can tell, the only player missing at the time of those comments was Katie Lou.

Reaction Score
Well ...no indication for the reason KLS left the U-19 team, but she appears okay physically and is posting again. This pic appears to be taken in Cali at some sort of summer family function. Hope all is well her and her family.

KLS_4.png

Reaction Score
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members