Tyler Phommachanh | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Tyler Phommachanh

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Mazzone was on staff when Tyler Phommachanh played QB.
Stop Motion Blm GIF by Mighty Oak

Reaction Score
Gotta be honest. Did not see the last part of your statement coming. That was a way from left field comparison. Physically about the same size and Drew never had a cannon but Zion is light years away from Drew's touch and precision.
So you don't think Zion is as good as Drew? Good observation.

Reaction Score
If Tyler is indeed ready to go, they should play him at RB with the absolute decimation with injuries.
Wow that had to be one of the dumbest comments I have ever seen on the boneyard

Reaction Score
Mazzone consulted for the rest of the season. After 2-3 weeks it was remote work. They were only paying him a fairly modest stipend.

Reaction Score
Mazzone consulted for the rest of the season. After 2-3 weeks it was remote work. They were only paying him a fairly modest stipend.
Really? I thought he worked 2-3 weeks and was gone. He made the offense go but the minute he was off the sideline we went right back to running up the gut 3 times. I guess he may have consulted but the coaches on the field did not do what he was having us do.

Reaction Score
From Mike Anthony CT Insider article Nov 12, 2021, regarding keeping members of current staff...

seems to infer Mazzone was on staff from Sept 15 until time of article.

“We were a pretty wide open offense at UCLA,” Mora said. “We went fast. We spread the field. We threw the ball well. We ran the ball well. We had some balance in the things we did.”

After UCLA, Mazzone was offensive coordinator at Texas A&M (2016-17) and Arizona (2018-20).

Mazzone, who has been working both on campus and virtually from home, was hired by UConn Sept. 15 — nine days after Spanos was promoted.

Reaction Score
Really? I thought he worked 2-3 weeks and was gone. He made the offense go but the minute he was off the sideline we went right back to running up the gut 3 times. I guess he may have consulted but the coaches on the field did not do what he was having us do.

Once Tyler was out we couldn’t execute that way.

Reaction Score
I wish zion could at least run the ball while also throwing in the low hundreds

Reaction Score
We need to get Tyler P on the field. Something got to change. This second half against Ball State was beyond horrific even with bias refs calling everything for ball state.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Turner has shown more promise than Tyler in their true freshmen seasons. Anyone who would deny this has their CT homer glasses on, there’s no way around it. He won’t see the field unless Turner gets injured.

You're drunk. With the exception of today's first half. Zion has been non-competatively horrible.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
You're drunk. With the exception of today's first half. Zion has been non-competatively horrible.
Really want Tyler to get in the game so we can kill this backup qb syndrome already.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom