Two Indiana Players to Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtsuraider06

Tennessee Devotee
Reaction Score
Prentice Beverly
‏@PBevBallNPrep
Per father Daniel @VandyWBB 6-3 twins Khaleann & Audrey Caron-Goudreau are transferring and will have 3 years left

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
mtsuraider06 said:
Prentice Beverly ‏@PBevBallNPrep Per father Daniel @VandyWBB 6-3 twins Khaleann & Audrey Caron-Goudreau are transferring and will have 3 years left

WOW!!! That would be an awesome pick up for somebody. I saw one of them play during the tourney in Florida and she had a huge upside.

bruinbball

@biglurp
Reaction Score
I was really hoping that Kurt Miller could make IU a contender or at least competitive in the Big 10. he was headed in that direction and quit rather abruptly before this season. I know this cost IU the shot at Jayla Scaife, a '16 prospect that would have really helped the program and possibly many others.

Gate81

'Gate Grad Likes Cardinal & UConn Best
Reaction Score
WOW!!! That would be an awesome pick up for somebody. I saw one of them play during the tourney in Florida and she had a huge upside.
just hope they don't fall prey to the Duke pitch.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I know the "would Geno be interested" was probably tongue in cheek, but unless they are a highly touted 6'3"+ forward with a great work ethic and a ton of upside with 3 years of eligibility left, I can't see him considering. And while interesting, I'm not sure the Godreau sisters as a package deal would be a good fit for UCONN either... But hey - it's intriguing for sure!!

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
I'm not surprised about Agler, something was said by the announcers during the tourney about her (or maybe the other girl or both) being favorites of Miller and not so much with the new coach (style, not personal).

Much as I like Melanie Balcomb - a NJ girl that at times has intrigued as a CVS successor - her performance of late is disappointing. Every time I get hopes up for Vandy they get crushed.

Reaction Score
I know the "would Geno be interested" was probably tongue in cheek, but unless they are a highly touted 6'3"+ forward with a great work ethic and a ton of upside with 3 years of eligibility left, I can't see him considering. And while interesting, I'm not sure the Godreau sisters as a package deal would be a good fit for UCONN either... But hey - it's intriguing for sure!!

No way, Eric! They look like nice, cute kids, but the Caron-Goudreau twins are slow-footed, non-athletic, and physically overmatched bigs, and though one was often injured, when healthy and playing neither showed high D1 skills. The level of play in the SEC is beyond them. Heck, they had little impact on a lousy Vanderbilt team (coached by that infamous Mo'ne Davis weasel Melanie Balcomb). Being smart enough to get into Vandy, I suspect they'll figure out that the Big East or Patriot League type conferences would afford them better opportunities to succeed.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Don't underestimate the need for another Guard. Not saying Alger is the one, but there is a Need for a Guard as well as a post player.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
A pitch is a pitch, no matter how you sbell it!

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
Don't underestimate the need for another Guard. Not saying Alger is the one, but there is a Need for a Guard as well as a post player.
U r correct about the guard position- we are razor thin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom