TV Schedules With Stations/Networks Listed ? | The Boneyard

TV Schedules With Stations/Networks Listed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I always hang this one on the fridge. I can't find it online this year.
It lists SBY/ESPN/CBS etc for each televised game.
It's more important to me now that I have left the state and must plan where/when to watch.

Any help with a link ?

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Please please tell me that ESPN3 will be broadcasting the SNY games again this year. Otherwise I have to find a place in NJ to live.

I would be stunned if they weren't. At the UConn sports website some of the games are specifically mentioned as being on ESPN 3, and I can't imagine the rest not being on there. The only ones that shouldn't be are the two that will be broadcast on CBSSports. Don't forget that UConnHuskyGames.com will upload the games about a day later too.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
I expect the SNY broadcasts will again be available online via ESPN3. If not, I'm sure SNY would offer streaming like it did the first year it carried UConn games. SNY charged a fee ($45 ??) but the streaming quality was sooooo much better than what ESPN3 provides.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I would be stunned if they weren't. At the UConn sports website some of the games are specifically mentioned as being on ESPN 3, and I can't imagine the rest not being on there. The only ones that shouldn't be are the two that will be broadcast on CBSSports. Don't forget that UConnHuskyGames.com will upload the games about a day later too.
I'm not seeing anything to make me feel better. I check this ESPN website
http://espn.go.com/womens-college-basketball/team/schedule/_/id/41/connecticut-huskies
When the game is being broadcast on ESPN or ESPN2 you can also watch it live on Watch ESPN. But the games that are on SNY do not have the ESPN watch symbol next to them.
Didn't the AAC announce that it would be streaming some games recently?

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I expect the SNY broadcasts will again be available online via ESPN3. If not, I'm sure SNY would offer streaming like it did the first year it carried UConn games. SNY charged a fee ($45 ??) but the streaming quality was sooooo much better than what ESPN3 provides.
Is that $45 dollars if you are a SNY subscriber? I will gladly pay $45 but I can't get SNY in Philly (FIOS) or DC (Cox). I usually have good luck with the quality of UCONN games on ESPN3

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
That was the deal that ESPN and SNY reached, that allowed SNY to still broadcast Uconn games since ESPN owns the rights. No reason in the world for ESPN not to stream them - it costs them nothing in production costs because SNY pays that bill.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
I'm not seeing anything to make me feel better. I check this ESPN website
http://espn.go.com/womens-college-basketball/team/schedule/_/id/41/connecticut-huskies
When the game is being broadcast on ESPN or ESPN2 you can also watch it live on Watch ESPN. But the games that are on SNY do not have the ESPN watch symbol next to them.
Didn't the AAC announce that it would be streaming some games recently?

The SNY games will be streamed on ESPN3. The first SNY game is Nov 23.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
The SNY games will be streamed on ESPN3. The first SNY game is Nov 23.
I hope you are right and that I'm worried about nothing but I just went to the Watch ESPN site where you can look at future ESPN3 broadcast. The SNY game on Nov 23 is not listed. None of the SNY games are listed on the scheduled dates. The first ESPN2 games on 16 November (OSU) is listed. All the ESPN or ESPN2 broadcast games are listed on the scheduled dates.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Thanks - very helpful. I checked and all times listed are ET, not local times. Also, the Feb 20 game at East Carolina is shown as 6 PM (also 6 PM on the printable schedule supplied by Orangutan). But the schedule on the UCONN site says 8 PM. ??

The ECU site has it at 8:00 as well so I'd go with that one for now. Don't know what explains the difference unless the time was recently changed.

Reaction Score
My understanding is that ESPN3 will show the games, but you won't be able to stream them if you are in SNY's market area, because they have the local rights. And SNY won't be streaming them because ESPN has the streaming rights. Outside SNY's territory, you should be able to stream them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom