TV Question | The Boneyard

TV Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I cannot find today's Temple game TV channel. The primary question, which channel/ network do I want? My provider is Comcast/ Xfinity. When I go to SNYHD, channel 1666 in their program listings, I see that at 12 p.m. they are broadcasting SportsNight. So I guess it is broadcast by a different network, but which one?

Why is it so hard to discover this? UConn's site lists the schedule, but the listing for today's game only shows that it is on TV, not which network. (Why?) Perhaps the information I need is on this site somewhere, but I cannot find it.

Immediate question: Where is it?

General question: How do I deal with this in the future? Couldn't the Boneyard provide this information?

Thanks for your help.

Reaction Score
[ NVUConnFan ]: General question: How do I deal with this in the future?

For info about TV coverage for other UConn WBB games, go to this website:
[http://www.uconnhuskies.com/sports/w-baskbl/sched/conn-w-baskbl-sched.html],
scroll down to the game date, and click on the small "TV" icon next to the date of the game. The particular schedule details for the game -- including the tv coverage -- will appear in a small box to the right will appear in the same screen in small box to the right.

Last edited:

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I cannot find today's Temple game TV channel. The primary question, which channel/ network do I want? My provider is Comcast/ Xfinity. When I go to SNYHD, channel 1666 in their program listings, I see that at 12 p.m. they are broadcasting SportsNight. So I guess it is broadcast by a different network, but which one?

Why is it so hard to discover this? UConn's site lists the schedule, but the listing for today's game only shows that it is on TV, not which network. (Why?) Perhaps the information I need is on this site somewhere, but I cannot find it.

General question: How do I deal with this in the future? Couldn't the Boneyard provide this information?

Thanks for your help.
The newlinks have the game capsules that include time, location, tv info etc or you could go to Google and look it up.

Reaction Score
Thanks for both your helpful replies! Before I saw them, I DID go to Google - which I should have thought of. (duh). This was definitely a game I'm glad not to have missed. Hats off to the Owls.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score

Thanks for your help.
not sure if you have a DVR with Comcast but you can also program it to record everything UConn including the Geno shows.

I was a bit lost today (didnt even know a game was coming on) but I saw the little red light (recording) on my DVR... went to my recorded shows and it was there, I was about 3 quarters late but this allowed me to slip the commercials and the halftime show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueWolf25

Top Bottom