TV production value | The Boneyard

TV production value

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score
First, thanks for televising the game.

Second, it was a rather sophomoric production. Between losing sound and consistently showing replays while ignoring live play it can only get better as the season goes on.

Third, Jonah Karp was a highlight. Great questions on his interviews. And no, I am not related.

not related.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I assume this crew wasn't the SNY crew, so it may have been the first game they'd done.

I liked this play-by-play guy better than Alan Bestwick. This guy seems looser and actually has a detectable sense of humor.

Reaction Score
Was happy to be able to watch in real time on Optimum Channel 12.
Don't know for sure how much live sports programming CW20 runs but I thought it was pretty well done.
Yeah, some replays ran a bit long into live action, the Time/Score banner at the bottom froze for a few minutes, but there didn't seem to be much non-game related chatter.
Fun game to watch and I appreciate the broadcast.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
It was free to everyone, even those of us that live out of state. I am not complaining one bit
I was a little bit, privately, especially because the audio was really glitchy, then it halftime I reconnected and optimized and everything was fine. So I guess I’m glad I didn’t complain too much publicly.

Kristen Bell Idk GIF by Team Coco

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
It’s already tacked to the top of the board
Thanks Nan, I'll watch it again because I really enjoyed it the first time.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I had no audio difficulties after the first few minutes. I think it took them awhile to find the signal from Meg's microphone.

Reaction Score
Bigboote, I'm glad you went there! This announcer was probably local, and unlike Bestwick, actually knew a little about basketball.

Reaction Score
I like the SNY games and Allen&Meg. My video was a bit hazy, like it was over the internet. That is rare for my TV.. How do I Optimize?

Thanks Fox61 for doing the app for us.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
and consistently showing replays while ignoring live play it can only get better as the season goes on.
No, unfortunately, SNY does that all the time. Been years and they still do it. It's not gonna get better.

Reaction Score
The game footage is an SNY property. They paid for it. I can understand them being defensive about their property. Having said that, unless the replay footage has some financial value to SNY, I don't understand what they lose by allowing the footage to be posted. Maybe they expect us to buy it? :)

Reaction Score
Don't forget the fact that they went several baskets by Connecticut in the 2nd quarter without updating the score onscreen. There is absolutely no excuse for that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom