Tuscano FIF Seat Selection Process | The Boneyard

Tuscano FIF Seat Selection Process

Reaction Score
Just received the email detailing the seat selection process. FYI the instructions indicate a desktop or laptop computer must be used to make your selection, and smartphones and tablets won't work.

The time windows for selection range from May 2nd - May 4th, however upon going to the website it appears many seats are unavailable - not sure how this is possible if this is a fair system from the get go. Our selection time is gated for late morning on May 4th, so may the fourth be with us ;).

Reaction Score
When we originally had to commit to paying for our season tickets, I called the ticket office and was told that everybody's starting from scratch - but there are huge swaths of sections that are already accounted for. I know much of Section 113 is set aside for the away team (why we're giving them prime seats in a small building is beyond me) and sure, I'd assume that they set aside seats in the Club section for high rollers.....but how are so many seats unavailable in all the other sections?

Reaction Score
When we originally had to commit to paying for our season tickets, I called the ticket office and was told that everybody's starting from scratch - but there are huge swaths of sections that are already accounted for. I know much of Section 113 is set aside for the away team (why we're giving them prime seats in a small building is beyond me) and sure, I'd assume that they set aside seats in the Club section for high rollers.....but how are so many seats unavailable in all the other sections?

I thought exactly the same...

Also I would have preferred a random draw as well since some folks may be interested in upgrading, but alas the My Priority Points seems to rule the view. My issue with that is it tracks overall support of UConn Athletics, and not of the hockey team in particular, so it's an awkward metric to use to organize a seat selection list for hockey.

Reaction Score
I thought exactly the same...

Also I would have preferred a random draw as well since some folks may be interested in upgrading, but alas the My Priority Points seems to rule the view. My issue with that is it tracks overall support of UConn Athletics, and not of the hockey team in particular, so it's an awkward metric to use to organize a seat selection list for hockey.
I am definitely interested in upgrading which is why I specifically asked the ticket office, so hopefully something decent is left for me when my time rolls around.

Reaction Score
Why have the away section on the side of the arena where UConn shoots twice?

Ughh, prime real estate goes to away fans?

Got 105 top row above bleachers. Hopefully that student riser corner doesn’t block my view. More towards center ice so, hopefully OK.

Reaction Score
Brand new season ticket holder. All that was left was 109 for me. Just happy to be there though.
How were you able to get season tix? Thought they said it was "full"

Reaction Score
I'd imagine that not everyone renewed. As an existing Season ticket holders, I was given the option to add a seat next to the two I have and had a friend interested, so the process is more fluid than "full" but it's unlikely many or any single tix will be available at the "box office" for game this upcoming season.

Reaction Score
I called the box office they said that's all they had so I took it. The XL Center games I am center ice though.

Reaction Score
My wife and I were in the bookstore in late June. She just walked in the ticket office and asked just for the heck of it. They had a few season tickets available in 109. They are bench seats. We took them. We're just happy to be able to go and not spend $300 on Stub Hub to go to a few Toscano games like we did last year.

Reaction Score
I received an unsolicited email last week from my UConn ticket rep with info on fall sports and they noted that hockey parking passes aren't available yet but will be coming out this month. I asked how it was going to work (if I got passes last year, would I get passes this year) and if it would cost money, and the reply was that they're still "working out parking for the hockey season", and that there will be a cost for the parking pass.

Not super surprising, but I gotta say I'm gonna be pretty bummed if on top of my shiny new donation I just paid I suddenly didn't get parking and had to walk from South Parking Garage.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the time being

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom