Tulsa game thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Tulsa game thread

Reaction Score
We look better because some shots go down. However we show how bad we are when polley is wide open two straight possessions at end and vital and AA decide to hoist. This will likely end badly.

Reaction Score
I wonder if Polley could have helped us in some of the games he barely played, I always thought KO should have yanked guys and got the freshmen minutes during the blowouts.

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
I wonder if Polley could have helped us in some of the games he barely played, I always thought KO should have yanked guys and got the freshmen minutes during the blowouts.
Polley has the best shooting stroke on the team. And it’s not close. Sure, he has to do all the other things to get on the floor, but you’d think that one skill is something that could help.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Polley has the best shooting stroke on the team. And it’s not close. Sure, he has to do all the other things to get on the floor, but you’d think that one skill is something that could help.

I'm at the game with my friend @notthestuff and it's sweet redemption for him because he's been telling me all season polley is going to go. And I'm a polley doubter. Polley looks good. The last 3 he made was a high division 1 3. Catch and trigger on a set under pressure.

That's why I called SJ idiot. 1) I can't resist :) 2) he can't take polleys minutes tonight.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I'm at the game with my friend @notthestuff and it's sweet redemption for him because he's been telling me all season polley is going to go. And I'm a polley doubter. Polley looks good. The last 3 he made was a high division 1 3. Catch and trigger on a set under pressure.

That's why I called SJ idiot. 1) I can't resist :) 2) he can't take polleys minutes tonight.
At the game too
You don't have to explain why you called an idiot an idiot

Doctor Hoop

Reaction Score

I’ve been saying this all year. How could you not find a way to use a 6’8” guy with 3 point range?

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Back to back facials!

smh

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Larrier is a bucket of nothing today.

Doctor Hoop

Reaction Score
Because he has shot 28% from the field and his defense has been poor.
His D hasn’t been any worse than, say, Larrier’s. And if you want a shooter to be more consistent he needs consistent minutes.

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
Oh cool we're losing to Tulsa in the second half.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom